chapter 8: On the Way Back

Naruto's P.o.V.

We traveled all day but when it was getting dark, we camped out in the woods for the rest of the night. I woke up in the morning and saw that Kakashi sensei was the only one up reading his porno. All of a sudden I have a wave of nausea wash over me. I run behind a tree and throw up.

I hear Kakashi running towards me, " Are you okay Naruto?" he asked me. Once I'm finished throwing up I tell him, "Yeah I'm okay." I hear rustling from the campsite. Oh no, I woke them up. I hope Sakura chun isn't mad at me. "Is everything alright," Sakura said walking over here with Sasuke. "Naruto threw up," Kakashi sensei tells them. "Do you need to see lady Tsunade when we get back to the village," Sakura asked. "No, I'm fine. I'm just a little sick," I tell them. Although the only time I thought I was sick was when I was in heat. Should I ask Kurama what's wrong? No, I don't want another surprise like the heat thing. I'll just wait and hope that I'm just sick this time and if it gets worse I'll just go to granny Tsunade.

I try to stand up but fall back down starting to get a little headache. "Naruto are you sure you can stand? Do you need Sasuke to carry you?" asked Kakashi. "WHAT!! NO, I don't need that baka to carry me," I yell at him. "Don't call my Sasuke kun a baka. But Naruto you don't have to go to lady Tsunade for a check-up but could you at least have him carry you back so you don't faint." I look away pouting. I'm not having that teme carry me back.

All of a sudden Sasuke picks me up Bridal Style. "What the heck Sasuke!!!" I yell at him, trying to get out of his arms. "Shut up, dobe," he said looking very murderess. I stay quiet so he doesn't get mad at me. This is going to be a long trip.

Sasuke's P.o.V.

This dobe is so stupid. Getting sick on the way back from a mission. We walk for a little bit in silence. Naruto is tense the whole time. After awhile Sakura started to talk to me about random stuff. Naruto slowly starts to loosen up so I look down and see that he's falling asleep. Oh my. He's so cute when he's not yelling all the time. I need to stop thinking that. What we did was only to help Naruto feel better, besides it not like we can become a couple. I can't restore my clan with him and people would not like two guys being together.

We walk into the village and Kakashi sensei tells Sakura to do the mission report. The Suns already almost down so I decided just to let Naruto sleep and I just take him home with me.