chapter 14: Hormones

They do it again

Sasuke's P.o.V

He lies down with me exhausted. "That was amazing, Sasuke," he says laying on my chest. "Yeah." Naruto takes off the headband that's around his eyes. Still laying his head on my chest, he looks into my eyes. "What is it dobe?" I ask, him knowing something is on his mind.  He sighs and says it's nothing. "Come on Naruto, you can tell me anything," I say, twirling his hair in my fingers. (Aww, such a lovey-dovey moment)

Naruto's P.o.V

I'm laying on Sasuke's chest debating whether or not to tell him about the baby. He's being so kind right now. But I doubt he'd believe me if I told him I was pregnant. He said he wanted to restore his clan but probably not with someone like me. Even if we both loved doing it with each other he'd never want me to be the mother of his children. I also don't want my kids to be raised by a father that only pays attention to their mother when he's horny. That's what happened this time.

Sasuke has been ignoring me for two days straight. Every time I try to talk to him just walks away. I once caught him staring at me. When I confronted him about it he just called me an idiot and walked away again. That teme is really starting to annoy me. Right now we just got done with a mission. I want to head home as fast as I can because for the past few days I've been really horny. Granny said this could happen and having sex would help the baby move around. I blushed when she said that and she laughed at me. So right now I'm heading home to release some issues caused by seeing that Teme without a shirt on during the mission. 

I'm about halfway to my house when I feel something in my pocket. I get it out and see that it was a kunin that i borrowed from Sasuke during the mission. I groin turning to head to his house. Knowing that he'd be mad if I didn't return it.

I walk up to his door and knock on it. I waited for a bit but heard nothing. I knocked again, the same result. I turned the knob and the door opened. I stepped inside and looked around. I was about to call out for him when I heard moaning. I freeze, then chuckle. I follow the sound to a door with the room slightly ajar. I barged into the room, I sit on top of his lap, grabbing his hand stopping it from continuing. "Do you need some help too?" I ask him. Sasuke smirk then runs his hands up my body. This is the first time in weeks that he's paid attention to me. Sasuke then grabs my arms pinning me to the bed.