chapter 11: That Can't be Possible!!!

Sorry it took so long for me to update. I have school and all. I also had some what of an idea what to type but not enough to write chapter.
_______________________________________

Naruto's P.o.V.

"What does pregnant mean," I ask confused. "I guess I can't expect you to know what that means but still." I was starting to get a little irritated that she wasn't telling me what it means. "What are you talking about Grandma Tsunade?" I ask her again. "You're going to have a baby Naruto." I sit there processing what she just said.

"What!?!? No that's not right I can't be pregnant! That can't be possible, I'm a man, I can't be pregnant!" I start rambling to her. "Naruto I know this is a lot to take in but I'm telling the truth. I would not lie about something like this," she says trying to calm me down. "But Granny what am I going to do? I'm too young to have a baby, " I tell her starting to cry because I don't know what to do. "Don't worry Naruto, I'll help you,” Tsunade said in a calming voice. "Thank you." She rubs my back soothing me. "Naruto. It might be important for me to know who the father is," she stated. I really don't want to tell her. I stay quiet. "I understand you don't want to tell me, but always remember that I will support you, but you should tell the father. Though if you did tell me who he was, I might have killed him," she whispered the last part. I chuckled to myself, my mood lighting up a bit.

"I'm going to have you take a leave of absence when you start to show more. I'm fine with watching the kid when you go on missions and train. I'll make sure you have enough money to raise it. I will also be your doctor for when you deliver."

"Thank you, Grandma, but how am I going to deliver?"

"I performed some extra tests to see what we're dealing with and I figured out that during labor your body will automatically perform your Harem Jutsu so you can give birth." I nodded my head to show I understand. "Is the baby okay even though Konohamaru punched it," I ask squeezing my hand. "Yes, it's perfectly fine," Granny reassured me. "Good," I released my hand.

"But Naruto during these months you really need to make sure that you're careful. The baby is vulnerable during this stage. Another punch like that can do some real damage."

"Okay."

We sat in silence until Grandma Tsunade asked, "Are you going to tell anyone else?"

"I don't know. I'm afraid that they might suggest abortion."

. . .

I'm waddling around the village, deep in thought. What am I going to do? Abortion is out of the question but I'm not ready for a child. Granny said she'd help me so I guess it'll be okay. Should I tell the others? They're my friends and I care about them but is it really a good idea to tell them I'm pregnant. Iruka will be mad but I feel like he'll help me. I feel like Kakashi sensei would tell me to abort it. Hhh, I really don't like calling the baby an it. I don't know about everyone else. Would Sasuke assume it was his or would he think I hoed around with other people? I don't know which one I would prefer.

I was so deep in thought that I bumped into someone. "Uhh, watch where you're going, " I hear very familiar say. I look up and see it's Sakura. "I'm sorry Sakura-chan I wasn't looking where I was going, " I tell her. "Oh, it's you Naruto. No, it okay. Did you go to Lady Tsunade?" Sakura asked.

"Yay, I did."

"What did she say?"

"Oh, it's not important."

"Naruto."

"No, really I'm okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Hey, dobe did you finally get a check-up?" Sasuke asked from behind me.

Sasuke's P.o.V.

I'm walking down the street when I see Sakura talking to Naruto and hear them talking about Lady Tsunade. I wonder if Naruto ever went Lady Tsunade to see what was wrong? "Hey, dobe did you finally get a check-up?" I ask him. He turns around and starts to act a little awkward. "O-oh, yay I did," he says. "What did she say?" He starts sweating. "N-Nothing
imp-portant," he says avoiding my gaze.

Kakashi's P.o.V.

I'm sitting on a tree watching my students. I notice that Naruto's acting a bit strange. I hope he's okay. He's been kind of out of it lately. I really hope that it doesn't have to do with the nine tails. I wish he'd tell me what's wrong so I can help.