S1, Chapter 4: The Citadel, Beginning

Shirayuki, Konnosuke & The Saniwa looked at the maiden with a Fresh new clothes & a box on top of it. "Ah Hinata, you're here." He said, looking at the lady with respect. Her appearance is slim-body type, pale-peach skin, Chocolate-Brown hair tied in a ponytail & Light-Brown eyes, wearing a green kimono & Japanese geta. Her appearance alone is gentle. "Great timimg to come by, ma'am. She managed to recover her wounds but she lost her memories." Explained Yagen.

A woman named Hinata looked over & see the latter then walked to kneel next to her & said "We haven't met, my name is Hinata. I'm a hand maiden that will be under your care, Nice to meet you. Shirayuki felt calm & comfortable then got up to adjust herself, the muscles were a bit sore but she can manage.

"Oh and before we could leave." said the Saniwa, just as he realized that he didn't introduced her to them, he stood up. "This woman here is Shirayuki. One of you shall give her a tour around the Citadel along with Hinata, since she'll be here for a while." He explained.

The Tōuken Danshi grew intrigued with her name, Horikawa looked & replied sincere "What a beautiful name, Shirayuki-San, I hope that we'll get along." Shirayuki bows in respect, "I'll do me best to help, whatever I can." she said. Shokudaikiri then came up to volunteer "I would like to have her tour around the Citadel." He said with a charming smirk. Unbeknownst to them, One sword internally disagree.

"How about I *hic* show her around~?" Asked Fudou as he appeared out of nowhere from the door that surprised everyone, but Tonbonkiri stepped in to scold him off, "In your drunked state?! I won't allow it!" He shouted at him, Mutsunokami came up & said "I wouldn't mind to show her around the ropes." Shirayuki looked around at the group that were chattering on about volunteering, but nevertheless; she raised her hand gently

" Shirayuki looked around at the group that were chattering on about volunteering, but nevertheless; she raised her hand gently

"I-I would like to have Izuminokami-San to tour me around the Citadel then." She said.

The Saniwa, Tōuken Danshi & Konnosuke then look at Izuminokami, whom he looked around at the others with a confused look on his face. He then looked at Shirayuki with a troubled look.

"M-Me?!" He stuttered, Horikawa looked at both Izuminokami & Shirayuki at the same time; thinking what's with them

"M-Me?!" He stuttered, Horikawa looked at both Izuminokami & Shirayuki at the same time; thinking what's with them. "Very well." Said the Saniwa, who shifted his gaze at the gobsmacked Izuminokami. "Then I shall appoint you to give a tour, I might have to exchange Yamatonokami as leader of the 1st unit." He announced,making him a shocked glare at him.

"Arujin! With all due respect, I can't have that kind of minor duty!" Shouted Izuminokami, stern & angered from the latter. "Since she'll stay here, she should know." Replied the Saniwa, he looked at him like it meant business. "Um, was I frustrating you sir?" Asked Shirayuki, looking at him innocently that she hoped that she didn't pressure him. Izuminokami then looked at her with a stunned look of flustered that he had to get his thoughts straight. "N-No! You're just fine, it just-" he replied but he tries to bring an explanation that he can't choose his words right.

Horikawa decides to step in, "If you don't mind, I would like to assist Kane-San & Shirayuki." He said, The Saniwa looked at him & replied "Very Well, you may have my permission." Some of the Tōuken Danshi were a bit dismayed from the latter, but doesn't mind. "Are you sure?" Asked Shokudai, looking at her with a very playful smirk.

Shirayuki took a glance at him, "I'll make sure you won't disappoint." He added, but Izuminokami stepped & told him "But I didn't say that I wouldn't." The Saniwa stood up & explained "Then it's finally settled: Izuminokami will guide you through the Citadel. Now if you excuse us." And with that; the Tōken Danshi & Saniwa left, leaving Hinata, Izuminokami, Shirayuki & Horikawa alone.

She looked nervously, but kept her cool. Hinata then requested the males to wait outside as she close the doors as that lead outside, Shirayuki looked at them as they left. "Miss, I managed to arrange your new clothes & regain your belongings." told Hinata, passing them the clothes, that consists of a Shrine Maiden attire to Shirayuki, begins to assist her in changing her outfit.

But before Shirayuki can do that, she looked what's inside the box. The colour of the box is ruby-red with golden Chinese art form & the shape of it is a rectangular shape. As she opened it,she saw 2 item inside: A red ribbon with 2 golden bells on both ends

And a jade pendant that resembles that of a Magatama, her mind starts to ache a bit; as if it reminded of something, but she can't put a finger in it

And a jade pendant that resembles that of a Magatama, her mind starts to ache a bit; as if it reminded of something, but she can't put a finger in it. Just then, Hinata asked "Miss Shirayuki, Are you alright?", Shirayuki came back to her senses & heard her.

"N-No, I'm alright." she replied. As Hinata begins to assist her outfit change, Shirayuki looked at her reflection: She has Red-Blood coloured eyes, Milk-Chocolate Brown hair that reaches its length til the end of her thighs & her skin is soft peach in colour: As if her looks are that of a Porcelain Doll.

While this happens, outside, Horikawa looked at Izuminokami as if he's bothered by something. "Kane-San? Is there something wrong?" asked Horikawa, feeling concerned for his friends. He looked at him & asked "It's nothing wrong, Kunihiro, It's just that how he can agree with her decision & choosing Yamatonokami in my place?" "But your face says otherwise." noted Horikawa, Izuminokami was about to say something but the door opened: Revealing to be Shirayuki in her fully-dressed form.

She wears Miko-Attire of red & white, her hair, now neatly brushed, is tied at the lower half of it is in a braid & tied with a Shimenawa hairband, at the left-side of her hair is a red-rope ribbon with a bell-chime its end tied on a tendril on her hair, her Haori is long that reaches to her ankles with the color of white & a shade of light pink at the end of it. She accessories with a Jade pendant-like Magatama around her neck.

"I think I'm ready to go, Izuminokami-San." said Shirayuki, dusting herself & stretching to get her energy up. He looked at her for a moment, then look away.

"Alright, Let's get going." He said, and with that they're on their way.