Chapter Five - The Fight

"Honey! Oh Will you're here too! I need a favour!" Daddy said. We both nodded as Daddy said," Go to this dark alley on this paper and go fight with Zraz gang please! Our men have outnumbered there. And you're Mummy couldn't managed by herself with a few men so please go!" Daddy gave the paper to Will and pleaded. We both nodded and ran in the car telling the driver to go to this place.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Estelle's POV

Reached the dark valley

I went out of the car and saw Mummy on the side lying down,"Mummy! Are you okay?"I ran towards Mummy.

Mummy: Honey,Mummy is alright,now I sprained my legs and no energy...

Me: Okay...It's my turn to fight! Bring it on BASTARDS!

Will ans I got into our fighting positions and started fighting with the Zraz gang,I started punching one guy's stomach and used my leg to kick the dick of the guy behind me. We fought and fought and fought until all the guys of Zraz gang have lie flat on the floor.

Will: Good job wise girl

Me: I am wise alright but your brain is made of shit!

Will came running to me and tickle my tummy,"stop...Will...it's...too...ticklish!" I tried to stop him but he kept tickling me." Alright...Sor....ry.." I said and than he stopped."Let's go home!" he smirked as I nodded."Wait Will!"I stopped hiim from getting in the car."What?" Will asked me. I pointed at Mummy and he quickly called someone and the side. He comes back and said,"your dad is coming to pick your mum so it'll be alright,let's get in the car." I nodded and went in.

At home

Me: Is there any karaoke room?

Will: You don't wanna play anymore?

Me: There is something I love more than playing video games.

Will: What is it? singing?

Me: Duh! Or not why I ask for a karaoke room?

Will: Does anyone knows about your love for singing?

Me: No one except Cat

Will: Oh I will keep your secret!

Me: Okay....I found the karaoke room!

Will: Where?

Me:In front of your eyes

Will: Oh it's beside the kitchen! 

Me: No lah,in your mouth

Will: Than sing in my mouth

Me: No

I quickly ran in with excitement and switch on the karaoke machine,than I closed the door,only Will can hear me sing now,since he ran in the room with me.