Chapter Six - I Miss You

After a few months they get to know each other more and more soon.

Estelle's POV

This few months have passed,even though Will and I know each other alot more but we still quarrel,alot. Today is finally the day he goes to a overseas trip with the school,I wanted to go but mummy disallowed me because she scared i was kipnapped...I'm so strong how can I be kidnapped? Daddy didn't even talk to mummy for me,right now I'm pissed at both of them so I'm not talking to them for today...I walked over to the karaoke to sing some songs as I was bored.

After singing Starships,

"Will how was my singing,this is a pretty high-"I stopped as soon as i realized that Will is not here,I suddenly don't feel like singing so I went to the kitchen,"Berd,what is for lunch?". Berd put a plate of my favourite Sushi bento on the table,"You are going to have Sushi"He smiled at me as I quickly went and get chopsticks and ran to my seat and started taking the first bite,sushi doesn't taste the same...I frowned,"Berd." He came over and ask what happened,I grumbled to the fullest I could and said,"the sushi does not taste the same,not only my favourite salmon but everything!!!! Fine,I am not eating,I don't feel like eating anyways." I walked back to the games room grumbling than I started playing.Playing all this reminds me of Will,when can everything let me stop me reminding me of him? I started concentrating on my game.

At night

I feel so bored at this game,maybe I should stop playing now. "Berd can you bring me my dinner?" I went to the kitchen and sat on the seat,he brought in my dinner,steak. I suddenly don't feel like eating so I lied to Berd,"Berd,I have a stomachache so you can take my dinner..." "I-"I cut him off,"owww!!!My stomach hurts alot I need go to the toilet!!!" I ran into my room and took out my phone and searched for William Dove on facebook,I saw his most ridiculous photos and laughed,how ridiculous can he be? I went to my bed and have a early sleep,I went to the switch and turn off the lights. The moment I lay down on my bed,tears started cascading down my face like waterfalls,I don't know why I keep thinking of Will and the only thing on my mind is that I miss him. I quickly ran and switch on the lights and started to call mummy.

Mummy:I thought you were angry with mummy?

Me: *sobs* Mum *sobs* my * sobs*

Mummy: what happened my baby? who bullied you? Tell mummy now

Me: I'm scared of dark and I can't sleep

Mummy: Don't need cry over this things,come over to mummy's house now,I will protect you while Will is not here okay?

Me: okay

I hang up the phone,went to wash my face and than went to call Berd,"Berd,call the driver please,I am going to mummy's house,you can come along too!" He smiles and bring me to the car.

After a while,we reached mummy's house,daddy and mummy were both standing there on the doorstep waiting for me,"welcome home,sweetie,I missed ya" daddy said,I went to both their arms. Mummy brought me to my bedroom and hugged me to sleep,no matter what I still couldn't sleep,only Will can make me... sleep...Only he can,but soon I drifted off into a sleep.

*4 days passed*

I went back home with Berd and saw Will standing at the doorstep,"where were you?" he asked me with a light smile. I run towards him and hugged him,I started to cry,"I was so scared at night that I have to go back to my parents place!" He patted my back,"now I'm back to protect you at night okay? Don't cry please?" I nodded and wiped my tears away,I went into the house with Will and called Berd in too,"oh ya"Will started stretch his head."what?" I asked,"next month... is ...our... wedding."he hesitated. I dropped my jaw,"SAY WHAT? time is so fast!"