Chapter One - My Dad Is A Gang Leader?

Estelle's POV

*After School*

I was walking through the dark valley as it was the shortest way home. All of a sudden,someone grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall. The guy look like about my age,he even dare to let me see his face. He must be in a gang to be so arrogant,well,I gotta save my body. If I can't move my hands,I can move my legs. I kicked his stomach as he grabbed his stomach and let go of my hands,I got into my position to fight.

He quickly tried to punch me but I moved and kicked his dick,he lay on the floor and grabbed his dick shouting in pain. I pull his shirt and asked,"bring me to your gang leader." I let go of his shirt and he quickly take his phone and called someone.

After a while,a black van came,I looked at the guy and he shouted,"get in the car! You're seeing my gang leader! He's gonna beat you up for good sake!" I nodded and get in with every guy in the car looking at me from head to toe,I showed them a fist and than they turned away.

After a few minutes,someone open the door and said,"get out everyone,we're here!" I got out of the van with everyone else and walked in a abandoned building which was said that it was haunted for years,I shivered for a bit and the guy smirked,"scared of ghost?" I shook my head and pointed him my middle finger,he looked away and whistle the way in the building.

I walked in the building and went to the highest floor with everyone else.

As I stopped and saw the gang leader eye to eye,he quickly covered his face with his hands. I went towards him and take away his hands and saw his face clearly. I hope my eyes aren't fooling me,how could it be him? "Daddy?" I asked. He nodded and looked down,everyone else turned their mouth into an 'O' shape.