The DEVIL

I reached for the TV controller,with my mind still blank. I just didn't want to think about anything. I turned the TV on hoping there was something decent on to at least get some sort of picture in my mind.

Luckily,as I was flicking through the channels I saw there was a program on called "paranormal activity" I used to watch these with Molly. She would be there pissing herself with fear and I'd be just fine. Though sometimes if there was an episode on that did seem pretty true,I'd be unsure about sleeping that night. You might think me as a ghost as you can't see me but I am really alive.

The episode ended half an hour later and as soon as I stood up from the hotel bed,I heard creaking coming from the window. I was five floors up so it must of been a window cleaner? I walked into the shower room and looked at myself in the mirror. Straight away, there was a girl. She looked about eight years old,she had short brown knotted hair with dark dark eyes. She had scars all over her face. It turns out,she could see me. As soon as I turned around there was no one to be seen nor found. I decided I'd take a shower. I pushed the shower curtain aside. Screams were made and there she was,standing staring right at me,a long pink dress on with ripped black leather shoes. I was taken aback and jumped with fear. "Wow fear once again" I said to myself. I turned the TV off and opened the room door and ran down the hotel hall,past rooms till I got to the stairs. I ran and ran and ran till eventually I found myself standing outside a mansion. Or so it looked like a mansion,it had three different extensions and two big cars outside it.

I quietly strolled to the front door and made a quiet knock. I quickly felt in my jeans pocket for my wallet. "CRAP" I shouted. I had left my wallet in the hotel room,there was no flipping way I was going back to that hotel to see that ass face again.

The mansion door creaked open,a small woman opened the front door and straight away she invited me in. "Come in come in!", she could see me? Thank god. I didn't realise but a tear must of been rolling down my face,because she told me everything was ok and and patted my face with a tissue.

"You can see me?" I spoke. "Hmm well I guess,got that dis.." "Shh,it's not a disorder" I replied before she could finish her sentence. "Look I can try and introduce you to my two sons but I don't know if they would believe me,stupid huh? They think I'm delusional" she told me in her Spanish accent. "Oh,no I am sorry for wasting your time Mrs" "it was no bother at all my honey,I am Mrs Diane,you are?" "My name is Lea,Lea Buckley".

One we had gotten to know each other and speak about how I ended up here,she invited me to stay till I got my own place,I knew it was weird letting a stranger into your house but she had heard of me from her "invisible friend" Alix. I and Alix had known each other from a place all of us kind used to live.

Later on that night Mrs Diane knocked on my door,she entered and told me she had bought me a laptop to do research for work,she was going to teach me. She also told me I could get in touch with Molly but I wasn't sure I wanted to.

While I had tea with Mrs Diane,her husband walked through the front door." Hello sweetheart,having tea alone?" He asked his wife. She knew she wasn't because I was there but of course,he never knew.

Later on that night I was laying in bed,I was drifting off to sleep and suddenly...