Dark night arrives early

I was strolling through the streets with no pity for myself nor anyone else. I was now used to the cold,windy dark nights with loud screaming from night clubs and dogs barking at there loudest to get there owners attention. I wondered where the closest but cheapest hotel was, as I had my allowance within my jeans pocket. I had my card stuffed in my wallet and a few euros stuffed in my other pocket.

As I walked past houses into the trees,I came to a stop noticing two eyes staring into my eyes. I switched my torch on with my phone and found myself a few inches away from a fox. I scrambled out of the trees and soon I came out into a very cold stormy street.

Luckily there was a hotel a quarter of a mile away,I noticed because of its big sign saying "Hotel for Travellers" above the building. I walked toward it looking at its massive sign and entered,the lovely warm scent warmed me for a start. That was the least I needed for the past three nights I had been sleeping in a corner of a dark street with a blanket I had lifted from a charity store. Turns out none of them had the disorder there for they couldn't see me, so I left a tip of course.

There were five big comfy seats as I walked into the hotel and two receptionists. I tried waving to them but there was no connection what so ever. "Great,I'll just need to leave them a tip,get some keys and welcome myself into my own room". I placed €25 as that's all I could afford, I was a tidy person anyway so they wouldn't know I was even there,otherwise they'd be in terrible shock.

I sneaked into the hotel staff office and helped myself to room 46 keys and sneaked back out and walked through a door that said "rooms 30-60" one of the receptionists noticed the door open but couldn't see anyone. Luckily she thought it was the wind because at the same time a man in maybe his fifties entered the same hotel. I ran upstairs in excitement,I knew it was bad people not knowing I was sleeping in there hotel but yet I knew myself as a human,even though only people with a disability could see me. I hated the fact that they told it to people like it was a disorder,I knew myself I was alive yet no one else knew,all they could depend on was the people who could see people like me. I looked like a normal fifteen year old girl,long black hair down to the bottom of my spine and blue eyes. Molly saw me as a younger sister, though her mum didn't believe her,even when she turned eighteen. For her eighteenth birthday her parents took her and her friend to Spain ( and me of course) only because her dad believed her,he had told Molly he had the disorder when he was ten and two years later, his friend Tom had disappeared. Maybe Tom got in the same situation as me, found out Molly's dad Jacob had been fed up of seeing him and nobody else could. That's what happened to Me. Molly last night in Spain I heard her disguising with her friend Bridget that she was fed up of me. That's why I ran away.

I entered my hotel room. A kingsized bed and massive TV sitting on a chest of drawers. I decided I was staying for awhile at this hotel,I mean who wouldn't? No home and no where to sleep apart from this hotel at this moment. I laid on the hotel bed and looked at the alarm clock sitting on a bedside table. It was eleven pm. I fell straight asleep,my mind absolutely blank.