The mysterious boy Chapter:5

I looked in all directions to see if I could see the person who matched this voice.. I scanned around me but there was no sign of anyone at all.

I carried on walking till I felt someone nudge my shoulder. I peered round but no one was there, I then turned back around to carry on but there he was. A boy about two and a half metres tall stood in front of me.

At first I looked away not knowing what to say till I decided what I was going to say "hey umm.. Could I get past please?" My voice trembled. "Of course what's your name? Are you lost?" "Oh no,no I'm just taking a walk" "where? To the dead end?". I stopped at that moment and looked around his shoulder to see there was a wall blocking up the road. "Oh um I didn't realise. I'm sorry" "I thought you weren't lost? Surely if you weren't lost you'd know where to go?". I grinned and started to tell him my story, one I had finished I felt good about explaining how I had ended up here and he seemed really interested.

How could I feel comfortable talking to this boy I barely even knew?. That question only stuck in my mind for a few seconds till he finally said "well that's such a story, why not you come back to mine for some lunch? You look starving". He was right I was god well starving.

I approached a large looking house when he said "welcome to my front garden" he did a stupid dance and then said "coming in?". I wondered if he might have been one of those boys in the so called 'gang' or if he was genuinely being nice because he wanted too. I stepped in the door of his house as he was holding it open for me, I took a few steps inside before a rush of a beautiful smell came through me. From that moment and on, I knew he was different..