Chapter 11:

"So, you're a trainer right?" I asked johnny once Hailey left to go to the restroom.

"Uh yeah" he gives me a confused face but I can see it. He's lying.

"I can tell you're lying, so I'll give you two choices. Either tell me the truth or your relationship with Hailey will instantly fall apart, just with a snap of my fingers." I smile sweetly while he looks at me scared.

"I can't."

"Fine then, be ready to never hear from you're precious Hailey again" I taunt him. I could see he was getting restless.

"Fine." He says quietly.

"What? Did you say something?" I held out my hand to my ear.

"I said fine." He groans but proceeds to talk. "I- I fight."

"Illegal stuff?" I raise my eyebrows not impressed. I thought he was gonna be gang leader or something. :(

Joking... I was just joking.

"Yeah."

Well at least I know how he got so buff, it just looks like he took steroids.

"Does Hailey know?"

"No she doesn't, I'm afraid she'll break up with me or tell me to stop. I love fighting but I just don't want her to get hurt."

I shake my head disappointed, "You need to tell her or she will break up with you."

"Yes I know." He then smiles at something, of course Hailey. Cute.

Hailey comes back and smiles at me and johnny, "so what'd you guys talk about while I was gone?"

I talked smoothly, "I was just interrogating him about his life." I smiled.

Hailey smiled back then gave johnny a kiss on the cheek.

He gave a grateful look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright well that's a new chapter, and sorry if I took so long its just stuff has happened in my home town and I just want to tell you about it too.

I know its not just El paso but I'll just say that,

Two days ago there was a shooting on the east side in the walmart, I had no family or friends that were there but its still heartbreaking just to hear the stories of the people that died or the people who helped to save other people. It was shocking hearing the news because its never happened before.

There were some people who had taken pictures and videos during the shooting, or just running away from the chaos. A couple that had a newborn baby were there, they protected their baby by using their bodies as shields. They did exactly what they wanted but what happened in the end was both of the parents being dead, the baby still alive with no parents. There was a 15 year old kid who went out with their uncle to walmart, only for the boy to be killed in front of the uncle, the uncle survived but was left with a horrible image of his own nephew being killed in front of his own eyes.

There are so much more people who've died just because a stupid white guy decided to kill all the 'Mexicans' he could because he didn't 'like' them. Us.

20 people died at the place, 2 people who were injured died at the hospital. Almost 100 people injured or hurt.

Can you believe that? The shooter wasn't from ISIS, wasnt in a cult, wasnt a immigrant, he was a white trump supporter who hated immigrants.

This is what america is today, and it breaks my heart.