Chapter 9: Everything

Y/N: "Leni... stop it."

Leni: "Sorry Y/N. But I totes can't help it if I wanna play with your hair a bit, hehe."

Y/N and Leni were spending the last day of the weekends together. Just before school starts tomorrow.

Y/N held Leni in his arms softly. Afraid that she'll get snatch away by another boy. It was clear that Y/N was deeply in love with Leni.

Both of the love birds were very much comfortable with each other. Y/N was no longer the shy and nervous teenager when he had first met Leni Loud. Now he could sneak kisses anytime he wanted to, without feeling embarrass about it. The same went for Leni, who took advantage of their relationship by doing as she please. Like kissing, sniggling, going out on dates and her favorite, going to the mall.

Y/N lays on Leni's thighs which Leni slowly rubs Y/N head. Leni smiles brightly, because of how bliss she is to have met Y/N and fallen in love with him.

Leni: "Wasn't it the other day?"

Y/N: "You mean, the meeting with you're parents and siblings?"

Leni: "Yeah! I wanna know what you thought of them?"

Y/N: "Well, I think you're family is great Leni. I'm very fond of all of you're siblings many different personality's and traits. It makes them... unique!"

Leni: "Aww. Are you jealous Y/N?"

Y/N: "What! You think I'm jealous!? Course not! Why would I be?"

Leni giggles, seeing Y/N embarrass.

Y/N: "Well... maybe I am a little jealous... just a bit."

Y/N looks up to Leni and sees her bright perfect smile on her.

Leni: "Awww. Don't worry sweetie. I know we'll totes have a large family, like my mom and dad"

The moment Leni said those words. Y/N heart stopped beating, only for a split second. Y/N body temperature went down, all because Y/N never really liked the sound of adulthood and parenthood. All that responsibility was far too much for Y/N to handle. Especially if Leni was talking about starting a family of their very own. Y/N would rather much prefer the life of being free and just being a teenager and having less responsibilitys. Now that was the kind of lifestyle that suited Y/N most happily.

Feeling odd and awkward about this topic. Y/N quickly changes the topic, not wanting to talk further about their future together.

Y/N: "Soooo? School is tomorrow... right?"

Leni: "Of course silly."

Y/N: "Ha! Knew it."

After a while of peacefulness. Y/N gets up and does some stretches to reform his body.

Y/N: "I think we should get going now Leni."

Leni, still leaning on the tree. Looks a her boyfriend with a serious face on her which Y/N catches on.

Y/N: "Leni. What's wrong?"

Leni: "I've been meaning to ask you something...?"

Y/N: "What is it?"

Leni: "Now that you met my family. I was wondering when will I get to meet you're family?"

When Leni said those words to Y/N. Y/N facial expression changed to that of a wolf, stalking his pry.

Y/N: "Leni... babe. We've talked about this before... remember?"

Leni: "I know but it's just-"

Y/N: "No! Leni, you should know I... I have a rocky relationship with my parents. I really don't... get along with them... anymore.