Chapter 11: Family Reunion

Y/N: "Why am I even doing this?"

Leni: "What was that sweetie?"

Y/N: "Uhh, n-nothing babe!"

Leni: "...Okay?"

Leni smiles brightly to Y/N, but deep down, Leni hates herself for forcing
Y/N to do this. All because Leni only wants Y/N to have a happy family life, like her family. You could also say that Leni hates her older sister Lori, for coming up with the plan, but Leni could never truly hate anyone, as she is a girl, who is full of happiness and kindness. With also a pure heart too.

Leni and Y/N were currently in the car together, with Y/N as the driver, as he is makes his way to his house.

Y/N parks his car, near his house. Y/N, who is still holding on to the driver's hander, takes a big breather, as he is trying to mentally prepare himself, before he meets his parents. Leni notice this and touches Y/N hand for comfort. Y/N gives a half smile to Leni, which she doesn't notice.

A while later, both Leni and Y/N enter the house together.

Leni scans the area and sees that nothing has changed since then. Y/N takes a seat on his couch and waits patiently for his parents arrival.

Y/N: "They won't be back till late... so in the mean time... just kick back for a while."

Leni could see that Y/N was trying to emotionally prepare himself for his parents arrival.

Leni walks towards Y/N and sits next to him, on the couch with a helpless smile on her.

Leni: "Do you hate me for doing this to you?"

Y/N looks at Leni with a reassure face, and said.

Y/N: "Leni... I love you. With all my heart, I could never hate someone like you. I fell in love with you because you weren't like anyone else, and you didn't try to be. Do not ever think for one moment that'll you'll disappointed me. I will always love you, no matter what."

Leni tears begin to appear, which Y/N quickly embrace Leni in a hug for comfort. Leni crys hard, her tears coming onto Y/N clothing but Y/N didn't care.

Y/N smiles, not because of seeing Leni like this but rather, knows Leni has no ill will towards him. Which reassure Y/N a lot.

Y/N wipes the tears off of Leni face with his shelves and after a while later. With Leni tears now gone, and her calming down, Y/N said with an honest voice.

Y/N: "Now then... why don't we do something to occupy ourselves while we wait patiently for my... adopted parents!"

Leni: "Yeah!

Y/N: "...Sweet."

Y/N and Leni did their best of doing activities together, like playing board games or playing video games, etc.

A few hours later, Leni and Y/N are currently in the lounge area, and are setting on the couch together waiting patiently for Y/N parents to arrive.

Y/N left hand starts to shake uncontrollable, with also him having to use his other hand to stop himself shaking from fear of finally talking to his adopted parents. This will be Y/N only and last chance to get some answers from his adopted parents. To get things sorted out between them, once and for all.

Leni looks at Y/N with a helpless smile and holds his hand in comfort. Making Y/N calm greatly.

Y/N: "Hey Leni."

Leni: "Yes...?"

Y/N: "If things starts to get... messy. I want you to walk out of the house and wait patiently luntil I've calmed down a bit."