19

Zanes pov:

Heath finally got home and went into our room.
H:"babe where are the cloths?"
Z:"I was thinking maybe we can just wear our pants?"
H:"okay."
He walked out in just his pants and got under the blanket with me and cuddled into me as I turned on a movie."
H:"sorry I wasn't home before you babe."
Z:"it's fine you was busy."
H:"I love you."
Z:"I love you too."
I kissed him again and soon after fell asleep

The next day I woke up heath planned on taking me somewhere but we went to David's first.
H:"um you can stay here or come in I just have to go ask Natalie something."
Z:"I'll wait here babe."
As heath ran in it didn't take long at all.
H:"okay let's go."
We ended up going to the top of the Hollywood mountain as we was up there it was empty, normally people are there but today it's empty. There was a bench there candle lit food and drinks there.
H:"we are here."
Heath took my hand and sat me in one of the chairs as he was sat in the one opposite.
Z:"this is beautiful heath."
H:"I know David set this up for us."
He paused.
H:"but I set this part up."
He got off his chair and came around to me. He suddenly got on one knee.
H:"zane I know we have been through alto throughout our lives of knowing each other and I know we can always rely on each other when bad things come our way. You have always made me happy and knew how to comfort me. I love you so much I know we have been on and off throughout the last 14 years, 4 months, 3 weeks and 1 day but I know I really do know I wanna love my life with you. Till the day I die...will you Zane Ahmed Hijazi take my hand in Marriage and become Zane Ahmed Hussar?"
I couldn't talk I was to busy crying, I slightly nodded my head and he slipped the ring on my finger.
H:"I love you."
He helped me up and pulled me into a hug and kissed me.
We ate out food with a little breeze that we both loved then we see David's Tesla roll up. Him, Scotty, toddy and Liza all jump out.
Scotty and toddy light some fireworks and Liza ran up and hugged us both. David has his camera out.
D:"so now your gonna be married. Better not ditch us all."
Z:"we could never."
We all laughed until we heard police cars coming.
H:"David you need to leave and I mean now."
David got into the Tesla and zoomed off.
Me, zane, Scotty and Todd all got in heaths truck.
Z:"heath what about all the stuff?"
H:"that bench was already there uh. The rest was allowed there in I better not litter though."
I ran out and got our stuff and put it in the bed of the truck just in time too as the police came to a stop next to us.
Cop:"you four do realise your not allowed up here right"
H:"I paid to come up here because of a special event. But we are leaving now, you see no mess."
Cop2:"what about the fireworks?"
H:"I don't know sir that was non of us."
Cop:"okay well we are going to go of your words and let you go. Have a good day lads."
Z:"and you sir."
I drove down the hill and was on our way to David's.
As we parked David wouldn't open the gate.
D:"hold on, zane heath stay here quick Scotty and toddy come with me."
As they all went inside I turned to zane.
H:"I love you zaney."
Z:"I love you too Heathy."
He leaned forwards and kissed me.
Z:"I can't wait to be a Hussar."
H:"I can't wait for you to be a Hussar."
I kissed him again.
D:"okay guys save that for later, you can come in now."
As we walked into the house there was a massive sign saying 'to mr hussar and future hussar' I giggled a little and looked around all our friends was here, everyone they could get from Florida of our friends was here, loads of alcohol, Dom smoking weed, Elton and Andrea...Elton why the fuck are they here?
I looked at zane and he was smiling.
H:"zane eltons here and so is Andrea."
I looked over to them and Elton was walking over here.
Fuck.
E:"heath, can we talk? Like men."
H:"y-yeah..."
Elton and I walked outside.
E:"I'm sorry for what happened I shouldn't of started a fight. You can't help your self you was drunk you can't control yourself."
I nodded my head.
H:"it's fine, we was like brothers, friends? And we can maybe work on getting you that brothers place back."
E:"friends"
As we walked back in I saw shane and ryland.
I took Zanes hand and we walked over to them.
Sh:"wow next in the vlog squad."
R:"ahah congratulations guys."
Z:"thanks."
Sh:"god I just realised. It went Jason married then divorced, Josh married and kids, David married and divorced, Erin and TJ married and now it's you two!"
We all laughed.
H:" what's just hope this lasts."