Chapter 10: Neptune and Nepgear

3rd Person P.O.V

Location: Planeptune Basilicom

Neptune: Y/N, time to wake up.

Y/N: Mm... five more minutes...

Neptune: It already been for five minutes! Wake up!

Y/N: Five more minutes...

Neptune: *pout* Fine! Look like I have to use this!

Neptune transforms into Purple Heart and gets in the bed with Y/N. She turns Y/N around and hugs him with his face on his breast. She then whispers into his ear.

Purple Heart: Please wake up... Dar-ling...

Underline word is whispering.

Y/N face turn red, and he has steam coming out for his ears. He quickly gets out the bed and goes to the bathroom. He turns on the sink and splashes his face with water. He then grabs a towel and wipes his face clean.

Nepgear: Y/N?

Y/N looks at his left and sees Nepgear standing at the shower with a bubble covering her private parts and her breast.

Y/N: Ne-Ne-Nepgear! Is not what is look like!

Nepgear: You pervert!

Now Loading...

Neptune, Nepgear, Histoire and Y/N who has a red mark on his face are currently eating breakfast.

Neptune: Hey Y/N why do you have a red mark on your face?

Y/N: That because I accidentally slap myself too hard.

He's lying. The mark on his face is slapped by Nepgear. After getting slap by her, he quickly leaves the bathroom. When she finished showering, she apologizes to Y/N for slapping him so hard, and he apologizes to Nepgear for 'sneaking' into the bathroom.

Y/N: Hey where IF

Neptune: Core Iffy is with Hyper Iffy and Compa. She is probably coming back right now.

The door then opens, and it reveals Core IF wearing a different outfit. She is now wearing a short-sleeved blue coat with black detached sleeves, a black tank top which exposes her midriff, short black shorts, black thigh high stockings, and blue boots.

 She is now wearing a short-sleeved blue coat with black detached sleeves, a black tank top which exposes her midriff, short black shorts, black thigh high stockings, and blue boots

Neptune: Hey Iffy, what with the new outfit?

IF(Core): Since this dimension me and I wear the same outfit, Compa decide to buy this outfit to avoid confusion

Nepgear: It looks great on you, miss IF

IF(Core): Thank Gear

Neptune(Male): *blush* I NOT IN LOVE WITH HER OKAY!

Y/N: Ah!

Y/N suddenly scream and fall to the ground while sitting on the chair. 

Nepgear: Y/N! Are you okay?