Chapter 16: Warning

Location: ???

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes and see the colour white everywhere. Where am I?

Y/N: Neptune! Noire! Blanc! Vert!

No responses. Guess those four idiots are not here. Wait a minute; they are inside my mind, so why are they not here?

???: Because you are not inside your body.

I turn around and see a girl with dark blue hair and dark blue eyes.

I stood back and summoned my sword, but it didn't appear. I try it a few more time, but it still didn't appear.

???: No matter how many times you try, it won't work.

Y/N: Who are you?

???: You should know me since you know about this dimension.

Y/N: If you are from one of the games, sorry. I only watch the anime.

???: *sigh* Is a waste for my power but screw it.

She snaps her finger and my head beginning to hurt. I fall to the ground and hold my head. *groans* What are these memories?!

Y/N Mind

White Heart: Shut up! Thunder Tits!

CFW Judge: For someone to be insane enough to travel here... inconceivable!

Rei: CPUs... And their nations... They only bring people misfortune!

Neptune and Nepgear: We are getting sucked in!! Aaaaaaaaah!

Uzume: The name's Uzume Tennouboshi! What's yours?!

???: Planeptune. That's the name of your... No, the name of my nation.

???

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh* The pain... Finally... gone... I stand up and look at her.

Y/N: What... Did you... Do to me... Kurome...

Kurome: I just gave you the memories from the mainline game to you. You should be thankful to me.

Y/N: Thankful? You just gave me a headache! Why should I be thankful to you?!

Kurome: Because you won't need to spend 345+ hours to play the game anymore and the enemy's skill and weaknesses.

Y/N: Hm... Fine... Thank you so much.

I say sarcastically, but she didn't notice, I think.

Y/N: So, am I in your delusional world or something?

Kurome: Yes, your soul is currently in my delusional world.

Y/N: Where am I doing here anywhere?

Kurome: Well, I brought you here because I'm giving you a warning.

Y/N: Warning?

Kurome snapped her finger and teleported us to the place where Arfoire is two weeks later.

Y/N: This is...

Kurome: Gamindustri Graveyard. The place where that old hag is two weeks later.

We heard an explosion coming from the east, and I run toward it. When I arrive, I see IF, Nepgear and all the other CPUs lining on the ground. 

Y/N: Nepgear!

I try to hold Nepgear but my hand past through her body. I try to touch Uni, but it passed through too. I look forward to seeing a man wearing a processes unit suit, dark black hair and red eyes.

Y/N: What the hell? Who is he?

Kurome: He is you two weeks later.

I look to the left and see Kurome standing beside me.

Y/N: What do you mean he is me?

Kurome: You use a CPU memory to turn into a god, but you cannot control your power and go berserk.

She snaps her finger, teleported us back to the white void. She snaps her finger again and four-screen show-up in front of her. All of the screens is me causing chaos to all four-nation.

Kurome: People call him the CPU of Destruction, Chaos Heart.

Kurome snaps her finger once again making the screens disappear.

Y/N: This has to be fake right? You use your power to create that right?

Kurome: Is up to you to decide to believe me or not. I might be telling the truth or might be screwing with you.

Y/N: If all of this is real, then why are you showing it to me?

Kurome: Because I need you for my plan.

Y/N: What plan?

Kurome: A plan that will bring destruction to-

Before I can hear Kurome was saying, I disappear.

Location: Planeptune Basilicom, Day-Time

I open my eyes to see the ceiling. I jump out of the bed and look around.

Y/N: Nep, are you here?

Neptune (Male): *yawn* What is it Y/N?

Look like I back to the real world.

Y/N: Nothing. You can go back to sleep.

Neptune (Male): Why the heck did you wake me up? *yawn*

Chapter 16 End

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I will see you in the next one.