Chapter 15: Threat

Location: Planeptune Basilicom, Day time

Y/N P.O.V

IF(Core): Hey Y/N, are you sure you okay giving me this memory?

Core IF holds up the heat memory that male Nep give.

*Flashback*

Male Nep grabs the heat memory and gives it to Core IF.

Neptune(Y/N): Here, you can have it.

IF(Core): Wh- Are you sure?

Neptune(Y/N): Yep, think of it as a good luck charm for me okay?

*End Flashback*

Y/N: Yes, I sure. Like male Nep say yesterday, think of it as a good luck charm for him okay?

IF(Core): Okay I guess.

Y/N: Maybe I should ask Nepgear to make another Lost Driver for IF.

I turn around and walk to Nepgear's room. Just as I about to knock on the door, Nepgear opens it.

Nepgear: Oh hey Y/N, what's up.

Y/N: Hey Nepgear, I want to talk with you about somethings.

Nepgear: What is it?

I put out my Lost Driver.

Y/N: Can you build another Lost Driver?

Nepgear: Em... Sure but why?

Y/N: I want to give it to Core IF since she has a memory now.

Nepgear: Huh? Since when?

Y/N: Yesterday.

Nepgear: Okay, I will try my best.

Just as I about to leave, Nepgear N-Gear starts ringing and she picks it up.

Nepgear: Hey Uni, what's up. Mhm, yeah sure I'll go ask him right now.

Nepgear ends the call and looks at me.

Nepgear: Hey Y/N, are you free tomorrow?

Y/N: Yes, why you ask?

Nepgear: Uni and I want to go on a date tomorrow with you, is that okay?

Y/N: Sure, what the time and place?

Nepgear: 1:00 p.m, Lastation Mall.

Y/N: Okay.

Location: Lastation Mall, Day Time

Jeez, where are those two? I arrive 5 minutes late and they haven't arrived yet.

???: Y/N!

I look to the right and see Nepgear and Uni dressed in their casual outfit.

Art by Tsunako but the original art doesn't have colour so colour by Planeptune at Deviantart but he or she account got deactivated

Nepgear: Sorry we're late.

Y/N: Don't worry, I just got here actually. So where do you two want to go?

Uni: We want to go shopping first if that okay with you.

Y/N: Sure-!

I look behind Nepgear and Uni to see Arfoire hiding beside a wall. Arfoire knows I see her and runoff.

Y/N: Sorry but I have to go to the bathroom. I will catch up with you two later.

Uni: Okay.

I run off and chase after her. Arfoire run-up to a carpark and I use my skill to stop her from running.

Y/N: 32-bit Mega Blade!

3 mega blades appear and block her path. She turns around and faces toward me.

Arfoire: Hm. Look like you caught me.

Y/N: Explain why are you here old hag.

Arfoire: I here to give you a threat.

Y/N: A threat?

Arfoire: 2 weeks, for now, the Gamindustri Graveyard will appear and Gamindustri will be in ruins

Y/N: Not if I stop you first!

I summon my swords and rush toward her. I try to slash her but it blocks by a Scythe. I stood back and saw a woman with yellow eyes, a dark shade of pink skin and a magenta color hair tied up to pigtails.

 I stood back and saw a woman with yellow eyes, a dark shade of pink skin and a magenta color hair tied up to pigtails

Y/N: Who are you?

CFW Magic: I'm CFW Magic, the leader of the ASIC.

Magic then look at Arfoire.

CFW Magic: Lord Arfoire, shall I take care of him?

Arfoire: No need, for now. *look at Y/N* You and the four gods remember this. Two weeks, for now, Gamindustri Graveyard will appear and Gamindustri will be in ruins.

Arfoire and Magic then disappear into thin air. Shit. Better tell Histoire about this. I grab my N-Gear from my pocket and call Histoire.

Histoire: Hello Y/N, what's wrong?

Y/N: Histoire, 2 weeks, for now, Gamindustri Graveyard will appear and Gamindustri will be in ruins.

Histoire: Gamindustri Graveyard?! But that place is gone a long time ago. Where do you hear it from?

Y/N: Arfoire herself. She appears in Lastation Mall.

Histoire: I see. I will further investigate this.

Histoire ended the call and I put my N-Gear back to my pocket. What are you planning Arfoire.

Chapter 15 End

I will be not making a chapter for 2 weeks because of the exam so, sorry. Hope you enjoy this chapter and I will see you in the next one, bye.