Chapter 21 B: Odyssey Heart

"I am Odyssey Heart, Goddess of Dimension."

"Goddess of Dimension?"

Odyssey Heart raises her hand. A light then surrounded Y/N. Y/N raises his arm to his face and closes his eyes. When the light dies down, Y/N opens his eyes and checks his body.

When he checks his right arm, he sees purple shoes on the ground beside him.
He looks to the right and sees a lilac hair boy with purple eyes wearing a white hoodie with a purple outline and the letter N on both of its shoulders, a choker around his neck, and two white D-pad hair clip. Beside the lilac haired boy is a brown-haired boy with grey eyes.

"Nep? Blanc?"

"Y/N?"

Y/N looks to his left to sees a black-haired ponytail boy with red eyes, and behind him is a long blonde hair blue eyes boy.

"Noire? Vert?"

"How did we-"

"You all have regained your body." Odyssey Heart cut off Blanc. All of them then look at her with a confused face.

"Our original body or a new body that looks just like our old body?" Blanc asked her. "The body of the four gods are in are made out of the nation Memories that you have made." Y/N checks his inventory, and the nation Memories are not in there. "So they bodies are made of data?" Y/N asked her.

"Yes and no. The Gaia Memory you have created is made out of share and data. The share is from the bonds you have made with the goddesses and the data from the Eternal and Fang Memory." The Eternal Memory then appears in front of her, and Fang Memory jumps out from Y/N inventory.

"Wait, how do you have the Eternal Memory?" Y/N asked her.

"The Eternal and Fang Memory that I give you is a prototype that I made. The one I gave you switch your appearance while this lets your wear the armour you familiar with."

"So you also give Iffy the Gamer Driver and Gashat?" Odyssey Heart nodded.

"Y/N, take this." A rectangular object with a button on its top-right suddenly appears in front of Y/N. He grabs it and examines it. "Protector Gods, Ability, Share. What this?"

"That is a Progrise Keys, the new item from your world show."

"There a new rider after I was gone?"

"You said something about Kurome, right?" Neptune quickly changes the subject.

"Yes, in another dimension went Y/N go berserk, Kurome has taken control of his body. She decided to use that power to destroy Coredimension."

"Why she wants to destroy Coredimenison?"

"Before the gods were born, there were two goddesses born from people faith in that dimension. One is Filyn, which you just saw, and another one is Uzume."

"So the Kurome that visit Y/N is from our dimension and not Hyper?"

"That right Nepsy." Y/N and the gods look behind and see another Y/N with dark blue hairstreak and eyes.

"Another me?" Y/N look at his other self hand and see the Gehaburn. A couple of chains then appears on the ground and grabs another Y/N wrists and ankle.

"All of you go into the portal now." They look in front of them and see a portal right beside Odyssey Heart.

"But his holding-" Odyssey Heart blasted the Gehaburn away from another Y/N hand's and destroyed it. "Nevermind."

"Go now." Y/N and the gods run to the portal. The portal then disappears.

-------

"Mm..." Y/N wakes up and sees a familiar room. "Isn't this my mind room? Neptune! Noire! Blanc! Vert!"

"Neptune, look at your hair." Y/N heard Noire's voice but didn't know where it is coming. He looks at the TV and sees the outside world. He sees Noire, Blanc and Vert staring at him with a shocked face. The person on the TV grabs his hair to his eyes and see a purple hairstreak. He then checks his body and both him and Y/N yell.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" 

Chapter 21 B End

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I will see you in the next one, bye.