2

Gale's POV

My head begins to throb as I rest it against the back of my chair. Jack sits beside me snorting some coke. I lean over him to grab the Tv remote before switching off the TV. Jack looks at me in confusion and I roll my eyes at the white powder surrounding his nose.

"I'm bored. Let's go out." I groan and slouch deeper into my chair. I take a swig of my second glass of whiskey and look down at my half unbuttoned shirt and my loosened tie.

"Now that we have that peace contract, maybe we can see what all the fuss is about at Eli's Burlesque." Jack suggests and I quickly think it over before standing up and stroll to the door.

We walk over to my Audi A8 and Jack and I get in. I drive us into the centre of New York City and park on the side of the road fairly close to the Burlesque. I step out and notice every one in the line looking at us and my car. Girls are practically falling over themselves at the sight of me and the boys are looking like they want to punch me.

"Hello ladies." I say cheekily and wink at them so that a group of girls giggle at me. Jack just shakes his head at me and laughs as we walk straight past the line.

"You can't park your car there and you can't just jump the cue." The bouncer says to me angrily and I glare at him. He is the least intimidating bouncer I've ever seen considering he has non existent muscles and he is at least four inches shorter then me.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want." I say in annoyance, showing him my ID and Jack and I laugh as he cowers slightly once he realises who I am. He lets us through immediately and I walk straight to the bar.

A man with thick eyeliner, wearing nothing but shorts serves me a whisky and I take it gratefully. I cheers with Jack before downing my drink in one.

"You excited for the show? We have our usual special guest tonight." The bartender tells me and I nod passively. Jack gets deep in conversation about the Burlesque girls but I don't listen as the lights begin to dim and the red lights light up the stage.

Music starts to play and silhouettes of girls stand on the stage. The girls on stage click their fingers to the beat and anticipation fills the room. I lean back in my seat and wait for the real show.

One of the girls begins singing, a sweet harmony echoing throughout the room. I must  admit that she is really good at singing. The girls begin coming out in their revealing black outfits and they swing their hips to the music.

The one girl who sang stayed behind the curtain, hidden from sight and yet she swings  her hips along to the music like the other girls. They drop down and flip their hair. Jack seems to be in a trance by the girls and their sexy bodies but honestly I've seen a million bodies just like these.

They begin twirling more and drop to the floor seductively. The girl behind the curtain remains dancing, threading her hands through her hair as she sings. The girls began going into the audience and give a few of the dirty bastards at the front a lap dance.

"Wish we sat at the front." Jack comments in awe as he watches the girls closely and I punch his shoulder and laugh along with him.

"We don't need to be sat at the front to get some action. Wait until after the dance." I say, smirking and order another drink. The girls go back on to the stage and surround the figure behind the curtain and suddenly, on the final chorus, the curtain lifts and a hot girl in red lace comes out.

"Holy shit is that..." Jack stutters, eyes widening and stands up from shock.  I look at him in confusion. I glance back at the girl and take a closer look and... holy shit. It's Isabella.