25

Bella's POV

"Why the fuck do we even have to go to this stupid fucking party anyway?" Gale groans loudly and I giggle at his rudeness. It is three in the afternoon, and yet we have only come out of bed twice today. Only for breakfast and lunch. I'm only slightly worried that my father will discover us because I'm more focused on spending every moment with Gale.

"Stop complaining. It's nice for the two gangs to come together in one final party." I speak calmly, but I secretly hate the idea too. I climb further on top of him, so that I'm straddling his lap with his head embedded into my boobs.

"Why can't we just stay here in bed alone?" Gale moans into my chest and I laugh at the feeling of his voice vibrating against me. He trails kisses down my chest and all over my neck, making me rethink staying in.

"Do you really think our father's would allow that? Or your mother?" I say, raising an eyebrow at him. He pulls away for a moment, considers it and then sighs in frustration.

"I don't care whether they would or not." He whines, burrowing his head into my neck. His nose grazes across my skin. I giggle because I know that he would probably shit himself if he had my father trying to kill him. A knock at the door makes us both stiffen, and I'm so glad that the door is locked.

"Bella? You in there?" My father calls out. We both stare at each other in alarm before jumping up. I gesture towards the bathroom and Gale rolls his eyes, but runs into the bathroom. I chuck on a silky robe before opening the door with an innocent smile.

"Hey daddy, what are you doing here?" I ask him. His gaze is suspicious and he glances around the room. I stand awkwardly by the door and hope he doesn't go into the bathroom.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay. Remember to start packing everything considering we're leaving in four days." He speaks to me sternly. "After this is all over and the contract finishes, both gangs have agreed to be civil so we will no longer be enemies, but we won't be allies either. Too much bad blood."

I breathe out a sigh of relief, thanking god that we don't have to be enemies because I know I can't go back to being rivals after all the time I've spent with them. "I will leave you to get ready but Bella, I'm being serious when I say that if you wearing anything slutty, I will force you to change."

I roll my eyes and scoff at him, but he only remains staring at me. "Yeah whatever. See you there." I tell him dismissively. As he walks out, Lily walks in, a beaming smile plastered to her face.

"I agree with that comment by the way." Gale says as he strolls out of the bathroom. I burst out laughing at his serious expression, and Lily's excitement as she notices him shamelessly come out from the bathroom in only a pair of jeans.

"Gale, you need to get out because Bella and I need to get ready for the ball." Lily orders him with her hands on her hips. He rolls his eyes like a stroppy child, which makes me laugh again.

"It's three o'clock  and the ball starts at eight. I think you can wait another hour." Gale states, his eyebrows pinched together. He wraps his arms around my waist and presses kisses to my neck. Against my better judgement, I begin shutting my eyes from the pleasure, but snap out of it when Lily clears her throat.

"I think you should listen to the boss. I will see you later." I speak softly and he breathes out a heavy sigh. He scoops me up in his arms and presses several quick kisses along my mouth. I laugh, knowing that he's probably doing this on purpose just to annoy Lily.

Once he leaves the room, Lily turns to me with a bright smile and I raise my eyebrows. "I have a surprise for you. Turn around." She orders and I turn around wearily to find my red haired, brown eyed friend and I squeal in excitement.