two: breakfast and beast mode

today is: september 6th, 2023.
I'm supposed to go to Peter's house this morning for a study & gaming sesh, but then I have my sleepover with the girls later tonight.

It was honestly so cute when Peter asked me to hangout.
~flashback to wednesday during A.P. bioengineering~

"Hey, Mary-Jane." Peter said, handing me an artificial bone fragment.

"What's up?" I replied, grabbing a pencil and writing down something I observed.

"Well, uh, if you're not busy this Saturday...maybe you'd want to hangout?" Peter asked. I stopped writing. "It's not like a date or anything! Ned and I are playing the new version of Mortal Kombat that was released, and earlier this week you said that's your favorite game so-"

I laughed. "Sounds like fun, but I have a sleepover Saturday night."
I handed him the bone back.

"Oh, yeah, okay. That's fine. Just in case you can go, uh..I'll text you my address. We're meeting at 8:00am-"

"Peter." I said.

"Oh, yeah, sorry I shouldn't push-"

"How are you supposed to text me your address when you don't have my number?" I asked, with a little giggle.

"Oh. Yeah.." Peter said, with an awkward laugh. "Here, uh, I'll write mine down." Peter grabbed a pencil and wrote down his number for me.

I laughed. "You're pretty weird, huh?" I joked.

Peter laughed. "Yeah, yeah. I guess I am...but you're not so normal yourself. You said corn pops are the best cereal-"

"That's because they are!!" I argued.

We laughed, and continued working on our lab.

~present time~

It's 7:15am. Tevan is making pancakes right now, as my dad is passed out on his bed once again.

if we're just playing video games, i guess i'll look comfy.

I threw on a comfy hoodie, and jeans. Today's only supposed to be 74 degrees, and I don't plan on going outside much.

                                                                           ^ this is the outfit uwu

"MARY-JANE!" My dad screamed.

fuck.

"Yes, Dad?!" I replied, running into his room.

He was walking around his room in a pair of jeans, and a white tank top. He has stains from where he's put out his cigarettes all over his bed, and he only has one shoe on.

"Where the fuck are my cigarettes?!" He asked, sternly.

"I put them in your nightstand last night." I said. "W-when I cleared the ashtray yesterday."