Episode 7 (Automaton Love Story)

"It doesn't even matter who goes into these little battles to the death. All we know is that someone is going to die, we just don't know who." Gabbie says.
"Last time, Tana wasn't even in the battle, and she still died."

Honestly, Joey is in such a tough spot right now, because first he killed Liza, now he killed Tana! I definitely have my eyes set on him when it comes to voting. "Well we didn't even get a gem, so she died for nothing-" I say before I'm cut off by a super loud siren. It terrifies me, and I instinctively scream and go towards Alex just in case something happens, but it soon dies out, and a door opens.

We walk in, and we see this weird contraption with a timer on it, and there's a whole bunch of new things in here that wasn't in here before. Alex grabs all of the new things and puts it in one spot. We learn that we need to find a missing gear, and Gabbie finds it straight away. We put in the gear, and rotate it twice like how it says on the note. Once we rotate it, and trapdoor opens up, and there's a note on it. I grab it, and read it.

We do what the note says, and then this movie comes up on the projector. It really reminded me of those projected movies in all of the horror movies. We see some type of robot girl on the screen, then this Albert Einstein look alike person comes out and he starts speaking all of these weird words.

He then says that he needs an actual human heart and we all just gasp. Then out of nowhere, this sweet little woman tells the man something who we learn is named Cedric. Cedric yells at her for interrupting his recording. While we're all watching, the screen flashes at a lock, and we're able to put in the code because of it. Inside is a whole bunch of blueprints, and all of a sudden, the same man from on the video charges into the room with this smoke gun. We all scream, and Alex grabs on to my hand and we're hiding behind these other inventions. He's about to kill us all, but luckily the girl from on the video (Jetpack Girl) comes into the room, and shoots him with this paralyzer gun. We thank her for saving our lives and all, and we rush out of the room.

She gives us a quick rundown of what's happening of how the automaton bride died, and he thinks that us YouTubers sabotaged it. She then tells us that we need to rebuild it with the blueprints we found. Since we don't want to die and we want to get out of here, we start heading towards the room where the bride is. One problem though, Tyler steps on a land mine, and we have to shoot all of these targets in under 5 minutes to save him. So, since we don't want our friend to die, we get going. Alex is probably the best at this because he legit hit at least half of them. Luckily, we're able to hit all of the targets with 2 seconds to spare. But, there's no time to celebrate because out comes Cedric with another gun. He shoots this cage thing at us, but Alison saves the day, and she sacrifices herself to be stuck in it instead. Alison has honestly been such a great help, and I'm so happy she's come on this journey with us.

"Ahhh! Run! Run!" I scream as we run down some steps into a part of the house that we've never been in yet, and it's called The Automaton Lab. Inside there is the bride that we need to fix. We use the blue prints, and learn that we need to find 5 parts in order to build her. "You guys go check it out, I'm gonna go check for interference, okay?" Jetpack Girl says, and we all nod.

Alex find the first piece. I find the second piece. Tyler finds the third piece, and right after I find the fourth piece, a wounded Alison comes into the room. She tells us that we gotta hurry because Cedric is coming with his Promethean Men. I have no idea what Prometheus Men are, but I don't wanna find out either. "You guys! I found it! Hell yeah! I found 3!" I say laughing to myself. Jetpack Girl leads us to the red hallway, and we place all 5 pieces on the pedestal, and send it up the elevator, so then it'll send us down what we need. The door opens up, and we see this robotic hand, we grab it.. and head back to the room. However, as we're leaving the Promethean Men start coming at us! Jetpack Girl holds them back as much as she can, and we start rushing! We put the arm and gadget into the bride, and nothing happens! We plug her in, but then this chest opens up, and inside is a note.