Chapter 1

"Get on your knees."

"..."

"Get. On. Your. Knees." The man growled lowly.

Eiji wasn't sure if he fully comprehended the predicament he was in. Despite the throbbing pain blossoming all over his body from the relentless beatings hes received on end because he'd rather die than submit to dirty men who want him to spread his legs wide for their own pleasure. Eiji wasn't sure if he was going to survive through this living nightmare. Its was as if he was watching in third person perspective because the numbness of his injuries spread from head to toe which hes secretly grateful for. As long as he can block out what was coming next, he desperately prayed for the senseless feeling to last long enough.

Another man strides up from behind the man towering Eiji, peering over uninterested and clearly impatient by the way his eyes flicked towards his watch every ten minutes. "Papa Dino is allowing us to do what ever the fuck we want with the jap. Stop tip-toeing around him and hurry up."

The man had eyes of utter hunger set on Eiji and Eiji couldn't suppress the shiver that crawled creepily down his spine as the man took a step closer, swiping his tongue across his chapped lips and chuckled gravely. "There's no rush. Papa Dino, won't be back till Friday. Besides,"

His hand shot out and grasped Eiji by his jaw before he could evade it. He could only glare daggers as the man leaned down, eye contact trained on him with an intensity that made his stomach churn.

"I plan on breaking this kitten."

Eiji's facade left as soon as it came.

||

Eiji understands that rape can drastically affect a person, although there's an astronomical difference between knowing and experiencing first-hand. He would've never thought in his 19 years of living... there'd be a day someone would violate him in the most grotesque ways.

The ropes dug into his skin, etched into his wrists, both hands bound behind his back uncomfortably. His head shoved into the duvet that smelled faintly of iron and chlorine, he didn't think twice about why.

The hands gripping at the nape of his neck, fingers unyielding and compressing the flow of his blood but he had a long-drawn-out before he could lose consciousness. The man above him measured the amount of time he'd block his blood flow and at the very peak of slipping into the dark where Eiji would cease to feel any pain, he'd release. Eiji gasped for breath, blinking away the receding blackness in his peripheral vision. He hoped the man miscalculated so he could fall into slumber. To take him away.

Anywhere but here.

"Afraid.... I'll pass out...?" Eiji countered hoarsely.

"Want to hear your pretty little moans." His fingertips dragging agonizingly slow down his back, tracing the path of his spine and slowing to a stop at his briefs.

Eiji swore his stomach sat in his throat.

He hissed, struggling and kicked out his leg, narrowly missing the man's crotch, "Don't touch me!"

"Feisty little bitch, ain't ya?"

"Get your filthy hands off-!!" The man snarled, grabbing a handful of Eiji's hair, yanking him to his knees with a force that had his neck screaming in protest and scalp burning.

"Keep this shit up! I'm not a patient man."

Tears sprung into Eiji's eyes, but the fire in them, not once, failed to dissipate. He'd never- not in a million years- grovel to their knees and submit. He may take by force but never by his will."You can't break me."