Chapter 2

He pleaded. He played the role of a whore and he despised it with every particle of his body. The man, too stupid for his own good, believed Eiji became obedient.

All he had to do was crawl to their feet and beg.

It's to survive.

To get home to Ash.

To end this nightmare.

The pungent of his breath suffocated him, possibly intoxicating him solely from the putrid aroma of alcohol. He held his breath. For one or the other reason, it was unclear, because this was the moment.

Don't hesitate.

Do not hesitate. Do it.

End it.

Quickly, before it's too late.

Do not freeze up. REACH UNDER THE PILLOW AND GRAB THE BOTTLE!

STAB HIM, STAB HIM, YOU'VE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS MOMENT!

The grimey kitten licks and sloppy kisses, groping and fondling of his privates, intrusion and coercion, the yellow shade of their crooked teeth and demonic grins, and soulless eyes, He shuddered in a gasp of breath and on autopilot, his hand reached underneath his pillow, blindly grasping for purchase of the bottle, and as he gripped it tightly:

There's no going back. Kill him.

Or else you'll really be useless than you already think you are.

Or else...

You'll never see your family, Shorter, Sing, Bones and Kong. You'll never see Ash ever again.

A storm of colors combusted before him, blinding him, white noise pummeling vehemently against him, but over the corruption, he discerned the muffled gut wrenching scream tearing from his throat.

It seemed as though the ringing lapsed over the other and his screams battled for dominance, red splattered over his vision, and then he recognized the gushing and squelch.

A trickle of thick and warm substance dribbled down onto his face and caked his upper neck and when Eiji finally came to, he was no longer underneath the man on the bed, but instead, straddling him on the floor, both legs pinned. A disturbing crazed gaze took manifestation, he hovered above the man and drove the protruding glass shards into his neck. Over and over and over. The squelch was deafening; more than anything Eiji has ever heard before. The man remained motionless and Eiji couldn't find it in himself to stop, to stop stabbing him despite that he was long dead,

to stop screaming as though he was tumbling into a chaotic flurry of raw and wounded anger, resentment, disgust, and sadness; because he was.

To stop shedding tears at the recollection what he had lost because of this man's iniquity and shamelessness.

He impaled him akin to a pin cushion of a thousand needles and only did he stop his assault is when the bottle shaved down to an impenetrable shape.

He wheezed.

He blinked;

and stared at the bloody and mangled corpse beneath him and it took him a long second to comprehend what he had done.

A heart wrenching sob shot from the pit of his stomach as he realized dutifully that he was soaked in blood and the floor, pooling and growing perpetually with crimson. With that the bottle fell to the floor with a thud and he jumped away in a haste of horror, panicking and afraid. Staring down at his trembling hands in disbelief, breath uneven, ragged and dry. He tripped over his legs to wipe the blood off on the sheets hanging from the mattress, but the blood staining his hands stayed as they were, the evidence of murder he committed was naked to the eye.