Jackson~ Got7 (Imagine)

*Requested by SamSantillan0*
Love you, Bestie

[Y/N's P.O.V]

Today is Monday, which means it's the first day of school this week. Luckily we don't have uniforms. I get dressed and put on a black skirt, plain white tee, and a plaid flannel.

I quickly eat a banana for breakfast and head out the door

I quickly eat a banana for breakfast and head out the door. I walk to school and arrive after about 10 minutes.

When I arrive, I head to my locker. I open my locker, and see a rose. "Why is this here?" I ask myself. I grab my stuff for the next class and head to the classroom.

[Timeskip]

It's been a week, and everyday I get a rose in my locker. My friend is convinced that I have a secret admirer. I wonder who it is. I grab my stuff, and go to my math class. I sit next to my crush, Jackson, and talk to him. "Hey Jackson. How are you?"

"Oh hey. I'm good, you?" Jackson responds.

"I'm good as well. Do you wanna compare answers?" I ask him, facing his handsome face.

"Sure." Jackson states, grabbing his sheet of homework.

[Timeskip: After class]

I head back to my locker and see Jackson waiting for me. "Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask curious.

"I wanted to know if y-" Jackson starts to say before getting cut off by Y/N's Best Friend, Jinyoung.

"Oh Hey Jackson, Y/N." Jinyoung greets.

"Y/N. Can you meet me at the park across from the cafe tomorrow?" Jackson asks.

"Sure. What time?" I ask

"2pm."

"Okay. I'll be there." Y/N says with a smile, walking away.

[Jackson's P.O.V]

When will Y/N notice that I like her? I've been trying to get her attention by putting roses in her locker. Let's hope my plan works.

[Back to Y/N's P.O.V]
(Timeskip: The next day)

I'm heading to the park where Jackson told me to meet him. I want to confess to him. I've had a crush on him for a while. Although, the person giving me roses is super sweet.

Y/N arrives at the park and sees Jackson in a Blue Button-up and nice pants, accompanied by dress shoes. He's holding a bouquet of roses. Once he sees me, he smiles.

I head over to him and smile. "What is this? Is this for me?"   Y/N asks, kinda confused.

"Of course it is. But, I have something to tell you." He responds seriously.

"What is it?"

"I've liked you for a really long time. And not as a friend. I've wanted to be more than friends for a while. I've been too scared to tell you. Y/N, will you date me?" Jackson says handing you the flowers.

"Of course I will. I like you too." Y/N says with a smile.

"Also, one last thing. I was the one putting roses in your locker."

"Really? It was so sweet. Thank you so much. It brightened my mood everyday." Y/N responds happily.

"Your welcome. Wanna walk home together?" he asks

"I would love to."

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for any spelling errors, I did not read through before publishing