San~ Ateez (Imagine)

Requested by strayfearnomore 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It was the day of your lovely boyfriend's birthday... And yours. He would always rub it in your face that he was 4 hours older then you.

Tonight, you had a plan. You put together a small celebration for just the two of you.

Sadly, he is at practice right now, but you decided to start cooking his favorite meal. You wanted the celebration to be special.

--

"Baby! I'm home!" San says walking through the door. He walks into the kitchen and sees that the dinner table is full of his favorite foods, all made by you.

"Wow Baby, this is amazing. Thank you so much!" He pecks your cheek and gives you a big hug.

"Ya know, you don't have to do all this for me, it's your birthday too."

"I know, but I want to make sure that you feel special."

"As long as I'm with you, every moment is special. You don't have to do anything extraordinary because all I need is you." He says smiling widely.

"Aww baby.... That's so sweet. How about we eat this dinner and then watch a movie together?"

"That sounds great sweetheart."

--

You and San are both sitting silently on the couch, watching the movie. San's arm is wrapped around your waist and your head is snuggled in his chest. You both are just enjoying the night together.

Then San whispers in your ear, "Ya know, I am still older than you.." He giggles and then rests his forehead on yours.

"4 hours barely counts. Plus, we all know I'm the mature one in this relationship."

He pulls you onto his lap and pecks your forehead. "Oh really now? So mature that you pout everytime I leave. I also know that you're not very observant."

You scoff. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you didn't notice the flowers I left for you this morning, or the dress I left for you in the bathroom. Or... That I am really close to your face right now." He smirks and leans in to kiss your cheek.

You blush at what he said. "You didn't leave any of those things.."

"Go check then." You get off his lap and brisk to the bedroom.

And he was right, there was a gigantic bouquet of flowers sitting at your desk, even with a note in it. Then you walk into the bathroom. And surely enough, the dress you've been looking at for weeks, is folded out on the bathroom counter. It sits next to rose petals and soothing soaps for your tub. You are absolutely astonished.

You turn around towhead back to San to thank him, but he's already standing in the doorway.

"Told ya so."

You wrap him in a huge hug and continuously thank him. "I can't believe you did this all for me and I didn't even notice it. I was too busy setting things up for you. Thank you baby."

"Anything for you sweetheart."

--

The rest of the night was filled with happy moments and fond memories together. At the end of the day, you couldn't he happier. Sharing a birthday with the man you love, truly is amazing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry that it's so short, I still hope you liked it.