06 | beautiful, bright, & broken home

Aestas threw Y/n to the ground, who found herself laying, painfully, in a bed of flowers. She managed to sit up as he hovered down to the ground.

"Why'd you throw me?!"

Aestas shrugged, "I can do what I want." There was no harsh tone in what he said, more of as if it were the norm.

Y/n stood up and brushed off her clothes and gave a look of annoyance, "Why'd you pull me out of school?" She looked at her surroundings. The sun was blaring, though not large like the one seen through the middle realm, it was extremely bright and really hot. Flowers were fully bloomed and the sound of a river could be heard from a distance.

"Wow.." Y/n kept looking around in awe.

"Hah. I knew it was better than theirs.." Aestas mumbled to himself.

"I also haven't really seen theirs, you know.." Y/n looked at him.

Somehow surprised that she heard him, he growled, "Bet! When they show you, you'll be displeased since you're expectations will be put high."

"Really?" Y/n leaned on her hip and raised her brow. "Why am I here?"

He shrugged again, "--?! I-I thought they always took you here!" He paused, his face red, either from the heat or his embarrassment.

Y/n hesitated, "So you wanted to hang out?"

. . .

Y/n licked her ice cream while Aestas simply help his fudge bar in his mouth.

"So it's hot here but not in Tempus?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah. I hate when it's cold. That's why Spring and I built this, with the help of our mother."

"Amazing. It's beautiful here, really." Y/n smiled at the summer spirit, causing a small tint to his cheeks.

"So how's the school in the Middle Realm?"

"Oh, um.. It's alright, the people there aren't very pleasant except for my friends."

"What do you mean?"

"Autumn took me here, I mean, Tempus- because one of -them- took whatever hatred they had out on me. She kicked me square in the face and broke my nose."

"What?! If anything happens again, ugh... Come on, I'm taking you to Tempus."

. . .

"Here."

"This is super expensive, Aestas.. I don't know.."

He put the pendant on Y/n's shirt. It was a diamond in the shape of an oval, with silver wings attached to it. Aestas placed his finger on the gem as a light emitted from his finger tip.

"Huh?"

"I transmitted my mark into the pendant. If you ever need me, just say my name. I'll be there as soon I can."

"But aren't I the only one who can see you?"

"Well yeah, but, I got magic." Aestas winked at the now frazzled girl. He looked at her wrist, "Spring loves giving gifts, doesn't he..?"

"Oh yeah, he got me quite a bit of things.." Y/n chuckled. "So, uh, can you tell me.. about yourself..?"

"M-Me?! Well, um.. I don't know! Ask me questions or something..."

"Hm.. What do you like to do in your free time?"

. . .

Aestas rested his hand on the top of the windowsill as his other rested in Y/n's palm. He gingerly let her down on the floor of her classroom.

She smiled, "Thanks for today, I had fun."

"Y-Yeah, me too..."

"What are you up to, L/n?"

Y/n's face turned pale, "U-Um.."

Aestas's eyes turned soft as he looked at Y/n, he turned his gaze to the 3 girls, and his gaze turned to daggers.

Phoebe. Mary. Sharon.. Or as Anna called them, the PMS gang.

She turned around, only to be met with shocked gazes.

"H-Her nose..!" Phoebe gasped.

"I always knew she was a witch! All we needed was the evidence, I mean, she already looks like one!" Sharon snickered.

Y/n gritted her teeth.

Their faces started to turn red, and beads of sweat rolled down their face.

"W-Wow.. It just got really.. warm.."

Mary tugged at her collar, "Yeah.. What's going on?! It feels like I'm in Hell!"

Y/n's eyes widened and she turned to Aestas. His hand was outreached as he used his magics on the girls. A small grin appeared on her face.

"Whatever, let's go!"

"Thanks..!" Y/n smiled as Aestas put his hand down.

"Yeah, no problem." He pointed to the pin on her shirt, "Just call me if you need me. If I'm not available, I'm sure one of my brothers will.. respond.."

"You guys are too nice," She laughed. "You should probably head back though.. Since you used your magic and all."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Aestas prepared to fly off, "Don't get into any more trouble, got it?"

"Got it!"

Y/n waved to Aestas as she left the classroom.

He turned around to be met with Autumn, sitting casually in a tree.

"Gee, Aestas, how more vulnerable can you get?"

"Shut up, brother. She's just.. easy to talk to."

"Since when were you not misogynic?" Autumn's eyes widened.

"I don't know.. Something about this girl.. Is different."