Letter 000

Dearest Lyla Lovelace

7.3.18

It's been almost two weeks since you have left the New York Institute and I haven't heard one single word from you, you won't answer my phone calls or my text even my emails and yes I'm going to the extremes of emailing you.

I have been stressing so much about you, my stomach won't settle because I constantly feel like vomiting even though I have nothing in my stomach to even throw up. That's worried I am about you, I even had an anxiety attack the other day because you wouldn't pick up the phone even after I called you so many times.

These last few nights I have been restless and I can't fall asleep unless I cry myself to sleep because then I will be emotionally tired but I try to stay strong for you, I think if I stay strong you will feel that too so I try to be as strong as I can be.

I honestly miss you more than anything and I know that your mums death must be a hard time for you to go through all by yourself, if you are reading this please talk to me, I will help you through this tragedy, I'm here for you.

I know that you and your mother were extremely close and you would do anything for her but I also need you.

Lyla I will be with you through whatever you are feeling or what you are thinking no matter what, you should always know that and I know that you know that, so I don't understand why you haven't spoken to me.

Know that I love you more than anyone and when you are emotionally weak so am I, when you're in pain I feel your pain and when your happy that makes me happier than anyone else.

I want to talk to you make you laugh, make you smile and I want to hold you in my arms until we both fall asleep from exhaustion of talking but I can't if you aren't here with me.

Come back to me please Lyla, I love you and please write back when you receive this letter.

Sincerely your one and only J.C. Herondale