The Cruise (4)

DIANNE POV
It was now evening and Joe and I decided to take a break from partying. Instead, after dinner, we decided we should go to a pool-movie screening. I was in Joes room waiting for him to get ready. I had brought some of my own stuff in here just so I didn't have to go back l and forth every time i needed something from my room. As we head out to dinner we bumbed into two other guys with two girls which I assume are their girlfriends.
"Hey mate! Long time no see!" The taller one said.
"Ya. Totally. What'd you guys do today." Joe said grabbing my hand as we began walking to dinner together.
"Not much. There's a really nice theatre on the 3rd deck. It was playing Wonder Park and Ambar insisted on watching it." The y'all one said pointing to a petite bland girl next to him. I smiled and nodded at her.
"No way, maybe we should check that out." Joe said turing to me. I looked at him smiling and nodding again. He seemed to forget the fact that I had no idea who these people were.
"What about you Oli? What did you two do?"
"I dominated at shuffleboard." The tall brunette next to him said obviously very proud of herself. She looked at the shorter man with a smug look.
"You may have won shuffleboard, but I still chugged that beer faster than you!" Her boyfriend said causing everyone to laugh. I smiled giggling a bit, not fully aware of the situation.
"What about you Joe? What'd you and her do." The tall guy said pointing to me.
"Oh right! I totally forgot. Dianne this is Caspar and his girlfriend Ambar, then this is Oli and his girlfriend Evie. We all came on this trip together. I'm not sure why I even agreed to it but i'm so happy I did." Joe said before turning to me whispering the end before kissing my cheek.
"Awwww Joseph's finally found a girl." Caspar said in a song song way. I felt myself blush just as we arrived at dinner. We all got a table together and enjoyed our meals. We talked about what we had done today, how Joe and I met last night, and just got to know everyone better. They were all really such lovely people.
•••

Dinner was over and Joe and I were heading back to his room to change for our little poolside movie "date". I could feel Joes eyes on me as I walked out of the bathroom, similar to what I had done when he walked out shirtless before.
"Stop itttt." I whines walking towards Joe, adding a little spin. He smiled at me and just continued to stare until I was wrote infront of him.
"I can't." He said before kissing my cheek and the corner of my lip by accident. He hasn't realized he had done it but it certainly made me smile like an idiot.
"Your so cute when you smile. With your cute little dimple." He said touching my nose with his index finger.
"My mum said it's where the fairies kiss me when I sleep.
"Well now its where I kiss you." He smirked and grabbed my hand leading me out of the room. We walked up to the top deck finding the pool nearly empty. We put our stuff down on a lounge chair before getting into the heated pool.
"This feels soo nice." I said melting into Joe's side.
"I know right." Joe replied shifting me into his lap. He leaned back, getting into a more comfortable position. There were only about 7 other people there all of which were distracted by each other, much like Joe and I. The movie began playing and I realized I was clueless to what were actually watching.
"Hey Joe." I whispered turning around.
"Yes?" He whispered back.
"What movie is this?" I asked
"Lady and the Tramp." He said. I turned back around leaning into Joes back. I've never felt this comfortable with someone before. Usually when I sit on a guys lap it ends awkwardly with someone having blue balls. But I hadn't felt Joe's thing once during the whole movie. I can't lie. He's definitely different. He's not going around carelessly hooking up with girls. It's very obvious actually how much respect he has for everyone around him. As the end credits began everyone started to get out of the pool but Joe and I didn't get out. We sat there trying to enjoy the final moments of the peace and quiet before going into the hectic lobby.
"Hey Dianne." Joe whispered quietly pulling me from my trance.
"Ya?" I said looking at Joe
"Look up." He pointed to the sky. I liked to to see hundreds of little stars and the bright crescent moon.
"See that bright reddish looking thing?" Joe asked trying to point it out to me.
"Ya. That one?" I said reassuring myself.
"Ya. That's Jupiter." He said. "See that over there? That bright flashing light thats moving very slowly?"
"Yes." I followed the direction of his fingers.
"That's a satellite. It's the NASA watching us." He said grabbing my sides to scare me.
"Omg Joe! Don't do that!" I giggled before turning around to face him.
"No." He said smirking at me.
"What?" I said trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably.
"No." He repeated. I splashed water in his face and tried to swim away. Before I could get very Joe grabbed my sides and pulled me back into him. Now we were in the middle of the pool. I couldn't really touch the floor so I was awkwardly treading water and trying not to drown. Joe slowly brought his arms to wrap around me picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.
"Thanks for saving me from drowning." I said as we brought our foreheads together.
"It was nothing." He said. I saw him look from my eyes to my lips quickly. Unlike me who was just staring at Joes lips. I quickly closed the gap between us. The kiss was so gentle and light and meaningful. As we pulled away Joe whispered reality.
"We dock in three days."
"You go back to london." I said as my eyes filled with tears.
""You go back to Australia." He said.
"I don't want to leave you." I said hugging Joe.
"So let's make the most of these last three days together.
_________________________
okay so i know i said 3 or 4 parts but i decided to make it 5 i also have so many prewriteen one shots to post. and i'll make sure to actually post them.