Colorblind

JOE POV
"Joe should I go with the red or the green one?" Dianne said presenting two dresses to Joe.
"Ya know Dianne. They look the same." He said staring at the dresses in deep confusion.
"What do you mean? Their the same just different colors. Which color?" Dianne said again.
"Dianne. I'm colorblind." Joe siad bluntly kind of assuming Dianne already knew.
"What?" Dianne exclaimed placing the two dresses down. "So you only see in black and white?" Dianne said. She chuckled walking over to her.
"No Dianne that's not what colorblind is. It means I can't differ between some colors, like red and green." Joe explained stroking Diannes arm.
"So what color does my hair look like?" Dianne questioned still comprehending the new knowledge.
"Urmmmm kind of like a wierd greenish mushy color." I answered truthfully.
"What? I don't get it." She replied the two dresses now hanging down her legs as she ran over to me.
"Here's a photo." I showed her the photo.

"What the heck? so my hair looks like That! It's so ugly!!" Dianne screeched in shock

"I love it." I said giving her a kiss.
"Eww no it's so gross. Should I change it?" She asked looking at me.
"No absolutely not. Di you look amazing." I said truthfully.
"If you say so." She laughed back going back to her shopping. I followed her around as we chatted about my color blindness.
"Wanna know a funny story?" I said as she whipped her head around to face me.
"Go for it." She said stopping.
"Okay so, when we first started Strictly and I met you for the first time I saw your hair and I had to try and figure out if you had red or green hair so I decided to go with green cause I don't really know. Then everyone was like calling you Ariel and stuff and I was so confused then I figured out that it was because you had red hair."I said making Di burst into laughter.
"You thought I had green hair!" She laughed.
"Ya ya, lets get on with it." I said as I put my arm around her and we continued our shopping.
__________________________
okay so i'm not sure why i did this but joe actually is colorblind which is cool