Curious Encounter

Great... another one. He's been examining me ever since he entered this café. I bet he'll come to talk to me in less than a minute, andddd yep. He got up.

He started walking my direction. Sigh. This is the third time today. Not bragging or anything but I'm too used to guys asking for my number. It's understandable; I'm God's second most beautiful creation; after Lucifer (who doesn't know that?). Perfection flows in me, I'm every woman's envy and every man's dream. Ever since I was young, I've been offered many modeling careers and even acting careers.

I pretended not to see him and played clueless, as if I've never experienced this before. 

"Excuse me, Miss." He finally said. His voice was deep and he had a hint of a British accent. ugh, here goes...

"Let me save you some time. I have a boyfriend." I said without even looking at him, seeming uninterested.

"Okay, that's nice to know." He responded. I turned my head tilted, with a question mark on my head. "What's not so delicate is that furry thing you have next to you, we don't allow pets in here." 

Sure... that's a valid excuse to cover up the humiliation. Because I know for certain that he doesn't work here. I've gone to this cafe for the past 6 months and the waiter here doesn't mind. Plus one of my boyfriends owns this place.

"Uhh... sir," I said with my charming voice. "Good one, but it doesn't seem like you work here. And Mr. Waiter over there said I could bring Chica in here." 

"You're right, I don't work here. But a matter of fact, my brother does own this cafe and probably most restaurants you've been to in this city." Brother?  

 He reached down his pocket and handed me a business card, Oliver Kingston. So, he returned from the UK?  I've heard a lot about him from his brother (my boyfriend: Fabian). How interesting... Oliver continued to talk, 

"And Mr. Waiter over there might just become a Mr. Unemployed because-" Ring, ring, ring. "Saved by the bell, remove your animal or you'll be banned along with it. Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm a busy man." He walked out the door with his Balenciaga's. He picked up the call and got into his Lamborghini.  

How adorable... he's like a mini-Fabian. I watched him with my chin resting on my knuckles, amused.

 I packed up my laptop in my bag.

This could be the start of my own drama series... 

"Looks like I won't be coming here any longer, goodbye Quentin," I said to the waiter. Who, by the way, had been head over heels for me since the first day. "Let's go Chica." 

Thursday evening, 5:14 pm - Topped off Cafe