Chapter 2

Claude pov

I looked (y/n) in the eyes " can you explain to us lady (l/n), how your wound is healed. " I turned to face the rest of the group and we all turned to face the female In front of us clearly we all wanted to know the answer to this question.

Reader pov

"U-um I-I'm actually a half demon." I muttered lowly . "my mothers a human and my fathers a demon...." "Ivan...." "Yes milady??" "I hate you " I turned fast and I ran out of the hospital . "MILADY !!!" Ivan tryed calling out to me but I didn't want to hear anything he had to say.

Alois pov

We all stared wide eyed at the queens rose as she yelled at her butler and ran away. " is she always like this?!" I was realy wondering why she had yelled at her butler I. Ivan sighed and cleared his thought " no she's normally not like this, but I wouldn't blame her I was suppose to keep her secret, and I failed" he turned to find his master and find a way to fix this problem.

Reader pov

I sat in my manor sipping tea when the earls and butlers entered and saw me they were worried. they looked in my eyes to find hatred and sadness swirling in a pool of hurt.

Ciel pov

I walked up to lady (y/n) and sat in front of her. She looked at me with stern eyes "what do you want, what do you all want? All I want is to be alone like I will be all my life because of who I am!!" I looked at her and held her hand," we just want to help we know what you are, so there's no way your going to make us leave. Plus we still have to catch jack the reaper."

Reader pov

I turn my head away and ciel saw tears on my eyes running down to my cheek then chin. "So now we know it is madam red but also a shunigami " ciel look at me with a face full of confusion. "Madam red wasn't alone .... She had a companion, it's was name Grell I think I heard he's a shunigami from what I investigated......."

Sebastian pov

I was listening to (y/n) as she spoke about what she knew about jack the reaper. As soon as heard Grell's name I felt like returning to the underworld and never coming back. I looked at them " I think that it would be best if we find these two perpetrators as fast as possible my lords," with that they all responded with nod so after the lady cleaned her self up we headed out to solve this case.

Reader pov

I was walking near claude and Sebastian as we headed to the location that the culprit was expected to hit next. I'm not sure but think claude likes me, I also know that sebastian has been looking at me for some time. Alois had been bragging about his extend of knowledge and ciel has been looking at him as if he wanted to kill him at the moment, and Ivan was silent like always.

Claude pov

I looked over to Sebastian and noticed he had not stoped looking at the queens rose since we left her maner. He turned to look at me and a smirk plaster his face, he removed his coat and placed it over her shoulders " it's a bit chilly out and I wouldn't like you to get a cold." She smiled up at him and thanked him, he bowed am provided to give me a smirk then faced forward.

Reader pov

I was kinda cold that's when I felt sebastian put his coat on my shoulders I thanked him. I heard alois fussing about some unknown thing I was about to tell at him that is untill we heard a big .....THUD!!!!! "Eek!!" I jumped from the noise and I hugged claude on accident. I turned to find Ciel, alois, sebastian and Ivan blushing at my actions, but for some reasons they didn't look all to pleased.

Alois pov

I saw what Sebastian had done and I was beyond mad, I made it my mission to get everyone annoyed so I started to nag. She was mine and no one was getting in my way. I was going to say something to (y/n) but was interrupted by a loud thud proceeded by the rose's scream. We all turned to make shire she was ok and found her clinging to Claude for dear life. I blushed not because of embarrassment but be issue of anger everyone except for Claude of fours was stemming mad.