Chapter 5

Reader pov

I was walking in the garden thinking of Sebastian's lips and the way they fitted perfectly on mine. I turned and saw Alois he was laying down on the clearing of grass . I sat down beside him and poked his cheek he snored I then put his head on my lap, I started playing with his hair. He woke up a few minutes later And I blushed. When I got up his head fell down on to the ground, "ouchie !! That hurt!" I got worried that I had hurt him and started saying sorry.

Alois pov

'I can't believe it she was besides me!!!' I never knew she was this beautiful until now that I've had her so close to me. I rubbed my head she might be beautiful, but my head hurts, who knew the floor was so hard.

Reader pov

"I'm soooooo sorry alois!!" I felt bad for letting his head drop on the ground. I rubbed his head. "Are you ok?? Did it hurt ??" He nodded as kissed his head. He blushed twenty shades of red. I smiled at his blush and giggled. "Hahaha your cute when you blush!" I said and he blush red as a tomato. I kept smiling.

Alois pov

I can't believe she makes me blush this much. I must really love her. Why am I kidding!!! I love her from head to toe. This is nothing like me, but I don't care she has changed my view on everything. I think that the queens rose is the most beautiful flower of the garden.

Reader pov

I stood up. "I think Ivan is cooking dinner let's go inside Alois ." I smiled again. I walk towards a bit then I tripped. I fell on Alois and our lips met and I blushed a deep shade of red.I was going to get off, but Alois wrapped his arm around my waist. I blushed so hard at what was happening.

Alois pov

She's kissing me!!! She's kissing me!!! I know it was on aside my but I can already feel her kissing back. She's the love of my life and I ant let the demons and Ciel get in my way. I will do anything to make her mine.

Reader pov

I got off and I was dusting off my dress still blushing. I grabbed Alois's hand and we went inside pretending it never ever happened. As we went to the kitchen I noticed Ivan had a letter he gave it to me and I opened it.

-Letter from the queen-

Dear and lovely rose,

Please stop the reaper again he's on the loose once again. This is to be completed with the uniform that was bought for you

Signed,

-Queen Victoria

Reader pov

"The heck!?!? I gotta wear the outfit again !?!?!? Geeeeez!!" Every one stared at my out burst as I went to my room flipping the paper up in the air. I went upstairs to get ready.

Ciel pov

I looked as (y/n) opens a letter, she shouted something I didn't quite catch and threw the letter as she left. I went towards the letter and read it out loud so everyone could hear. Sebastian sighed " not Grell again." I looked at him " prepare the carriage we will leave as soon as the lady is done changing.

Reader pov

I came down wearing my outfit. I saw everyone blushing. I growled in a way that spoke ' don't say a word' causing them to look away. I went in the carriage with my weapon.

Ivan pov

I sighed. "What ever you guys do do not look under her skirt." They blushed at what I said. I smirk and i walk to my mistress.

Sebastian pov

I blushed as I heard what the rose's butler had just said and at the se time had to hold my urge to look. I covered my face with my coat as I felt a nose bleed coming up. This woman sure knows how to drive men and demons crazy. I sighed as we all got settled in the carriage ready to stop the idiot called Grell.

Reader pov

I crossed my legs and looked out the window. I felt the carriage stop followed by the sound of that 'thing'

Grell pov

I opened the door and said, "bas-oof!!" I got slammed into the wall I looked up and saw that girl, she must have charged at me kicking my stomach. I look at her and I blushed while fangirling "where on earth did you get those cute (color) underwear!?" I saw her blush and get very angry, she gave me a deadly death glare and with the same tone said"you ....are ...so dead!!!!!" She charge towards me holding her sword and almost slashed me in the neck, I screamed for Bassy to help me.

Reader pov

I saw Grell I then charge at him in the carriage and I kick him in the stomach as hard as I could! He then blushed and fangirled as he said "where did get those (color) underwear !?" I blushed and got angry I said something that made everyone have chills "you...are so....dead!" I took my sword and attacked him causing him to yell and cry.

Ivan pov

"Oh dear she's on a rampage.......again"