Chapter 7

Reader pov

When we arrived at my manor i was so exhausted. "I'm so tired!!!" I said as I flop in to down the couch and fell asleep. I didn't notice but claude and sebastian saw my underwear from the position I was in.

Claude pov

I blushed a bright crimson as I saw a scene that If I continued to stare I would surely get a nose bleed. I turned to see that Michaelis was also in the same state as I. '!' Wait He's looking at my (y/n)!!!! I raised my had and swung causing my hand and the back of his head to meet. He turned to face me and did the same thing. Before we knew it we were wrestling on the floor trying to get each other from not looking at (y/n)'s undergarments.

~The next morning~

Reader pov

I woke up in my room in my night gown. I yawned as Ivan dressed me up and I went downstairs. "Morning you guys " I said still sleepily I was wearing a huntress outfit that I used when I practice archery I noticed everyone was staring at me. "What?? I'm going to go shoot arrows, you guys can come if you all want !" I winked and walked away .

Sebastian pov

I finished patching up my jacket that Claude had made a hole in when we were fighting. When I looked up I noticed lady (y/n) going down the stares with a very interesting outfit. She came announcing that she would be doing archery out side as she walked away. I stood and followed her out side were the were many targets aligned at different heights. She looked confident that she could get all of them. Once she was in place she began to shoot arrows in less than a couple of minutes she had managed to hit all the targets without any problem

Reader pov

I hit all the targets an cheered "Yaay another perfect shot!" I was so proud of myself. I turned around and smiled at sebastian.

Sebastian pov

I returned (y/n) smile, that earned me some strong glares from everyone else. I walked up to the rose " my lady I was wondering if you would like to join me this afternoon, I will be going to town and I would love to have your company."

Reader pov

I stare at sebastian and think . -is he asking me on a date??- that's when I remembered sebastian and claude read minds. I freak out and think yell-stop reading my thoughts that's rude ! - "Hmmmm....... Ok." I smiled at sebastian and said "but first let me change into something more casual" 'and a little more open chested' I thought embarrassed but kept a calm Face.