CHAPTER 32.

CAMERON'S P.O.V.

I could feel Cliff's emotions. They were running high and low. He was all over the place anxious, nervous, mad and upset. I asked him what was wrong but he said nothing. I could tell he was lying to me and I was pissed

I was ready for a fight with him if he didn't tell me what was going on. I was about to call him out when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I pulled it out. The number came up as private I slide the answer button across and said "hello".

"Hello home wrecker" the voice on the other line said to me. I know that voice I said to myself. I lifted my eyes towards Cliff. "What do you want Erica" I said with as much malice and venom as I could.

"Oh your voice is so scary, your making me nervous" she said to me.

Cliff tried to take the phone away from me but I wouldn't let him. "I say again Erica what do you want".

"How does it feel to be a home-wrecker? huh. How does it feel always knowing you will always be second choice to Cliff? You were never meant to me his mate you do know that don't you? Did your ever so loving Cliff tell you about the deal he made" she said to me with a laugh at the end of it.

I looked up at Cliff wondering when he talked to here and why didn't he tell me. "Yes Erica unlike you we do not keep secrets from each other. He has told me all about your little deal that you made with him". I say to her while looking at Cliff with anger and a tear sliding down my cheek. I hope she believes me cause he didn't tell me anything. I am trying to control my breathing and my emotions because I am so hurt  right now. I can't believe that he didn't tell me that they talked or that he saw her.

Was he going back to her? Was that the deal for him to leave me for her? Was there bond back? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even see Cliff stepping close enough to me to snatch the phone away

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ERICA" he yelled through the phone.

I heard her laughing through the phone. Cliff was so angry that he took my phone and though it against the wall. Needless to say is shattered into a thousand pieces.

"Well do you feel better now" I asked him. I folded my arms across my chest because I was angry. "You lied to me. You promised me. Always the truth. Did you not mean it? Did you not mean any of it? Is she coming back? Are you letting me go?" All those questions just came pouring out of me I couldn't stop I needed to know what was going on.

He walked across to me with quick speed. He put his hands on the side of my face and lifted my head up. He was looking into my eyes intensely. "You listen to me and listen good. I am completely head over heels in love with you." He kissed my forehead. "There is no way in hell that I would leave you for her." He kissed my right cheek. "You have my heart and soul". He kissed my left cheek. "I meant everything I said I'm sorry" he said to me.

He kissed my mouth and I melted into him. Forgetting what we were fighting about. He pulled me closer to him. Our body's touching each other. I felt his manhood poking me in my stomach. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. It was getting to hot in here and I need some air.

******************************* GOING TO GET A LITTLE KNOTTY******************************

I turned my head to take in a breath. Cliff didn't stop kissing me he trailed the kisses down my neck. Getting closer to my mark when he kissed it I started to come undone. He sat me down on his desk. His hands reached up to my shirt and he ripped it off of me.

Both of his hands went right to my breast squeezing them. His thumb and index finger twisting my nipples. I let out a loud moan and in return he let out a growl. His right hand slowly started to trail down my body until he reached my center core.

I was already wet for him and you could hear it when he pushed my panties to the side and slipped his two fingers inside of me. Pushing back and forth. In and out I was on the verge of and organism when he pulled out. "Not like that love I want to be inside of you when you cum" he said to me in a throaty voice.

He reached down and pulled his shorts down. He sprung to life. I know I've had him inside of me over a thousand times by now. But for some reason seeing it as big as it is it still gives me the chills. "Stop looking at it like that you know it will fit" he said.

I didn't even have time to respond he pulled me off the desk and flipped me over.  He kicked my legs apart and plunged deep inside of me. I couldn't help but scream his name out. He leaned over me and layed a gentle kiss on my shoulder. Reaching both hands up and grabbing a hold of my breast.

He was slamming into me. I felt like he was trying to work out his anger. But I didn't care cause I was in totally bliss. I felt myself ready to come apart again. Feeling the juices that we were making sliding down my leg.

"I'm gonna cum" I all but screamed to him. I did I came and I came hard. He didn't stop pounding me though he kept going.

*******************************************

I was tired and happy for letting sleep take over me....

I KNOW IT SHORT SORRY BUT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET BACK. GOING ON VACATION WAS FUN BUT MESSED UP MY WRITING FLOW I HAD GOING ON...

COMMENT AND VOTE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK......