Her?.. No it cant be

but if it was hayes why didn't he say hello to me or something?

and does he even remember me?

soon all the students started coming inside the classroom and two minutes later the teacher came ...

"Ok kids, well where going to...." mr. S said , thats all I remember because i doze of after that...

~~~~~~~

Hayes G. POV

When I went to take my seat I sat next to the only 2 people who where already there.

I needed to organize my binder so I had everything for every class.

"Lizbeth Abbry Prix, are you there!? will you come?!" Sofia said again , this time facing me when she said it.

That names seems familiar.. Is it possibly

Her?..No that can't be

my mom said that she moved because her mom got a promotion at Florida?! No... I wanted to get a closer view of her.. But I couldn't because she was looking this way so I just decided to look up..

"Ok kids, I'm glad you had your vacation but that's over now! well where going to...." mr. S said before I doze off(him too) thinking about abrry and their friendship they had when they where little..

"Mr.Grier! Said mr.S

"Oh.. I'm here.i mean yes sir.?" I said

Mr.S just looked at him while the rest of the girls where looking at him and giggling at the same time.

In the corner of my eye Abbry just looked at me with a small smiles before she turn away.When I turn around the class room I quickly saw abbry and knew..it was..Her! I decided to give her a closer look.. But she turn then to face me.

~~~

Abrrys POV.

I saw him looking at me and it kind of felt weird so I decided to turn towards him so we could see eye to eye.. But I guess he turn away (how sad) the rest of the period I just looked down at my desk.

"Okay right now we don't have enough time, tomorrow I'm going to be paring you with another partner for a project where gonna start soon!"

•Bell right•

"Abrry lets go don't wanna be late!"Sofia said running towards the door

"Yeah, coming" I said to Sofia

As people left the room the only 2 people in the classroom where Hayes and me..

"Uhh..hey?"I said to Hayes

Their was no answer.

So I decided to leave the classroom after trying 1 more time. I felt like I wanted to cry so I decided to walk a bit faster.

Hayes pOv.

"Uhh..hey?"Abrry said

I wanted to say something but I guess I didn't have the guts to say anything

She left running out of the classroom after trying 1 more time as she walked faster out of the room I felt bad about my self for not saying anything

"I'm sorry abrry."Hayes said to himself under his breath quietly looking down
As he made his way towards the door.
~~~~~

Is that long enough or too short?.. Please tell me what you think about this book.No rude comments please thnx and bai