Chapter 8 : Meeting A Flaming Chicken

It's been 3 days since mating season and Y/n was dressed for school, he would be the only one as they girls are still having trouble moving after mating with him.

As he headed to Kouh Academy he got to the gate, when he did he saw Rias and her peerage there, as he entered the gates Rias and the peerage turned to him

Rias : "Y/n where is Koneko she said she..."

Y/n : "I'm sorry gremory did you want your race to go extinct, because ever speak like that to me again and I'll make it happen understand"

Asia : "p..please we're worried about her, she hasn't answered her calls or text's"

Y/n sighed

Y/n : "you know, you are the most innocent devil I have ever met"

Asia grow a small blush

Y/n : "if you want to know that badly, she is at my house sleeping on my bed"

Issei : "what why"

Y/n : "well after mating for 2 days straight, one tends to get tired"

Both Akeno and Asia blushed, while Rias and Issei were shocked

Akeno : "what did you to do"

Y/n : "the question you should ask, is what didn't we do.."

Y/n left as he did he didn't see Akeno smirking, Asia blushing, Rias and Issei annoyed, Rias is anooyed because she is a member down and Issei is annoyed as Y/n is taking his "harem"

Timeskip

After the Bell rang signaling lunch, Y/n pulled out a sandwich as he did he began eating but was interrupted, he looked around and saw all the girls looking had him with a blush on them

Y/n(mind) : "damn it Ophis"

As he continued to eat his lunch someone placed their lunch on his table, he looked up to see an embarrassed Asia there.

Y/n : "can I help you"

Asia : "I..I was wondering if I could eat lunch with you"

Y/n : "shouldn't you be with the perv"

Asia : "he left with his friends but didn't tell me where"

Y/n : "I see"

Y/n summoned a snake and set it loose to find Issei and bite him, after the snake left Y/n and Aisa both ate in silance....that was until a scream could be heard throughout Kouh Academy.

Asia : "what as that"

Y/n : "that was the sound of a pervert gittin3 biten in the ass by a snake"

Timeskip

After school had finished Y/n was packing his things and began to make his way to the exit, as he did Aisa bumped into him.

Asia : "oh, I'm sorry I didn't know you where all ready leaving"

Y/n : "it's fine devil"

After getting up he was about to leave but Asia stopped him.

Asia : "I..I'm sorry but I was told to bring you to the ORC"

Just then Asia gently started pulling on Y/n's arm.

Y/n : "what are you doing"

Asia : "I'm trying to bring you to the club room"

Y/n : "I...see"

After a few minutes of trying Y/n rolled his eyes and picked Asia up like a bride, making her turn bright red.