Chapter 12 : The New Servant's

After accepting the challenge both Y/n and Riser along with his peerage was teleported into the same area that Rias and Riser has their previous Rating Games, Y/n's base was the ORC building while Riser was in the principal office again, soon everyone heard Grayfia voice.

Grayfia : "this game is being broadcasted to every house hold in the underworld, if Lord Riser wins he will keep Rias as his bride as well as gain some of Y/n's power, but if Y/n wins The Phenex household must serve him and everything they own will belong to Y/n, now let the game begin"

Y/n raised his hand before shooting a large beam destroying the school and everyone inside it, as it died down all that was left was a crator where the school use to be.

Y/n : "sorry but I have a show to finish and don't have time to play with you lot"

Everything went quite not a single person move, they were all in shock this rematch was a one hit K.O.

Grayfia : "R..Riser and his peerage have been eliminated, Y/n is the winner"

After getting teleported back into the hall from before, Y/n smirked as all the devils looked both shocked and terrified.

Y/n : "so anyone else want to fight me"

.....

Y/n : "wise choice"

??? : "no, he cheated"

Everyone turned to see and angry Lord Phenex.

Y/n : "what are you on about"

L.Phenex : "he cheated, there's no way I'm giving anything to him, and me and my family won't be serving him"

Y/n : "you know..."

Just then a black ball of destruction magic appeared in Y/n's hand.

Y/n : "I could kill everyone in this room right now, and guess what it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to me"

Everyone in the room turned white as they felt the power coming from that ball, but soon Y/n crushed in and sighed.

Y/n : "you know what I can't be fuckd with your bitching today, Sirzechs I expect my winnings but the next 3 day, and if I don't have them....well I already gave you one scar I'll for pissing me off don't want another one do you"

Sirzechs : "n..no my lord"

Y/n : "good... Well before I go just going to clear up a few things"

Y/n turned to Issei and punched him straight into the wall, he walked to him and grabbed his shirt.

Y/n : "I warned you what would happen if you moke the dragons name and title again didn't I, now who helped you create that fucking stupid move of yours"

Issei : "I..if you mean my dress break, it was Asia who help me"

Y/n(mind) : "Asia damn it, she would help anyone even this waste of space...she really is to innocent"

Y/n : "as of right now your not a dragon, Ddraig you have lost your dignity and are no longer a dragon"

Y/n dropped Hyoudou before turning and rubbed Koneko's head.

Y/n : "when you go home pack your things, your living with me now"

Koneko : "o..ok I will"

Y/n then teleported back home to where he had left it paused, he smiled and looked up.

Y/n(mind) : "thank you humans"

He then sat down and began watching it again.....

As the show just ended there was a knock on the door, Y/n got up and answered it to see it was Risers peerage.

Y/n : "o.k where's bird breath"

??? : "if you mean my brothers, he's helping move everything into your territory"

Y/n : "what who are you again"

Ravel : "Ravel...Ravel Phenex"

Y/n : "oh yeah, now I remember well come in all of my Servant's"

As the girls all walked in and stood in the living room, Y/n sat on the couch.

Ravel : "so, what is your demand...master"

Y/n then picked up the control again before turning to the girls.

Y/n : "do what you like...I don't care"

The girls looked dumbfounded by this.

Lle : "wait you mean your not going to do stuff to us"

Y/n : "do I look like Hyoudou or Riser, look you maybe my Servant's but I'm not going to at advantage of a girl so you can do as you see fit, but you will still be my Servant's so I expect you to come to me when I call you....understand"

Girls(all) : "yes sir"

Y/n : "good now move, Spongebob isn't going to watch himself"

Y/n turned the TV back on as the girls all left to do things around the house, as they did Koneko walked in with a bunch of bags.

Koneko : "I've got all my things"

Y/n : "good put them in my room"

Koneko : "what, why your room"

Y/n : "oh, you don't want to sleep with me then"

Y/n smirked and she turned bright red

Koneko : "I..I'll put these in your room"

Y/n : "good job kitty"

As She left Y/n out his feet up and smiled...

Y/n : "this is the life"