Peppa does a oopsie

It's peaceful morning in Peppa's household.
As usual it's George's morning poop. Mommy wipes George's butt every morning. But George forgot to do his job... Flush the toilet. Peppa just finished breakfast but Toast was not her Favorite. Ever since Peppa was born she LOVED Chocolate. Peppa Looked in the pantry and looked all over the kitchen. Peppa then went upstairs and looked all over. But no sight of chocolate then Peppa forgot one spot George's bathroom. Peppa walked in and looked in the George's toilet and Saw... CHOCOLATE!! Peppa got a handful of the chocolate and shoved it down her mouth! Peppa realized it didn't taste like normal chocolate.. but continued and Ate away! After finishing all the chocolate in the toilet. Peppa walked downstairs with face full of Shit and wanted to go watch Tv. Mommy pig was downstairs Reading a book. Mommy pig saw Peppa walk down stairs and saw a bunch brown stuff all over Peppa's face. Mommy pig asked Peppa "what is that on your face? And why do you smell like Shit? Peppa just said "chocolate" But mommy pig got pissed!! Mommy pig said "THATS GEORGES SHIT AINT IT? Peppa said "no mommy i sure this chocolate. Mommy pig stormed upstairs and went to George's Toy Room and said.. to George.. "WHY DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO FLUSH THE TOILET AFTER TAKING A SHIT!! DISGUSTING" Mommy pig then took out the Wooden spoon and Whipped George 16 times. After that it was Peppa's turn. Peppa got whipped 16 times. Then mommy pig wipes the shit off of Peppa's face.