Peppa gets high

It's 3:30 in the morning Peppa waited all night till the perfect time to Escape her house. She made sure Mommy Pig Daddy Pig and George were all asleep. Peppa took Mommy pigs car keys and Peppa gently opened the door and ran out of the house. Peppa got into the car started the car with the key. Reversed the car hit a tree took a turn and drove away to the city. Peppa on the way hit 13 Lamp posts. Peppa arrived at the Night Club and was ready to Get LIT and get DRUNK and most importantly GET HIGH. Peppa was showing off her crazy dance moves to a bunch of Drunk and High teenagers. Then Pedro pony walked into the club and they did the salsa together and GOT LIT. Peppa completed Step Number one! Peppa asked Pedro pony "I thought you would never show up! Then Alfredo the hook up came up to Peppa and Pedro and asked if they wanted some beer and some Weed. Pedro and Peppa SAID YES. they followed Alfredo to the bar and drank 52 bottles. THEY GOT DRUNK Step number two! Then Peppa and Pedro Smoked Weed. Then they started getting HIGH. Step number Three complete! Peppa was in another universe everything was shaking and she starting getting dizzy Peppa ran to car and drive back home to tell mommy she's not feeling well.  she tried to drive home But the car hit the coffee shop. Then she reversed the car then drove straight down the hill into the river and.. The car was fully demolished but Peppa was fine Peppa was high and was in another universe. Peppa gets drove back home and was punished but now is back to normal.