Peppa gets high part 2

It's another peaceful morning in Peppa's household. Peppa as usual walks downstairs to eat breakfast. Once Peppa was downstairs Peppa saw daddy pig Watching tv. Peppa said "good morning daddy" Daddy pig took a big SnOrT. Peppa saw Lettuce sitting on the Sofa and decided to have some for breakfast. Daddy pig said "Oh No! Peppa that's Daddy Stuff don't Touch" Peppa said "oh ok Daddy. Daddy pig said "I'm going to go to the Strip Club don't tell Mommy!  Daddy pig Left the house and went to the strip Club. Peppa didn't know what that was. But now that daddy pig was gone Peppa got the pack of lettuce and Shoved all of it down her throat. She realized It didn't taste like normal lettuce but continued to eat away.
After 10 minutes Peppa didn't feel so good. Peppa began getting dizzy and Going crazy. Mommy pig went downstairs to grab some Lunch but saw Peppa wasn't doing to well. Mommy pig asked "are you okay Peppa? Peppa then felt like a gangsta. Popped Daddy pigs cigar and smoked like a boss. She chugged some Mountain Dew. Mommy pig realized that Peppa probably had daddy pigs Weed. Mommy pig then got pissed. Mommy pig took the wooden spoon out and whipped her 16 times.