Super Saiyan Blue vs Super Vegito! The Real Battle Begins!

Previously On Dragon Ball Super: Gods vs The Super Warrior, Following the arrival of Vegito, the Saiyans Goku and Vegeta decided to play janken to settle which of them gets to face Vegito first. Goku won and ended up facing Vegito first. Unfortunately the Saiyan had a hard time beating Vegito even at Super Saiyan 3 eventually Goku gets serious and transforms into Super Saiyan God but will it be enough to defeat Vegito?"

Beerus's Planet
Following the transformation Goku and Vegito continued fighting again with Goku getting a slightly advantage against Vegito due to his God form. Although it wasn't enough to push the Fused Warrior who still hasn't taken a single hit from the Saiyan God.

Goku: "Amazing even at Super Saiyan God, He's still able to keep up with me I need to think of something and fast."

Vegeta: "What the hell is Kakarot doing?! He's at Super Saiyan God and yet he's still isn't able to land a single blow at Vegito?!"

Whis: "I'm amazed myself for the first time since the battle against Kefla I never thought there would be another fighter who used the Potaras to give Goku such a hard time."

Beerus: "You do realized that when Goku fought Kefla, he was still exhausted from his battle against Jiren right Whis? And the fighter he's fighting is basically him and Vegeta from the past."

Whis: "Well even if he was exhausted my Lord, Goku would still have a hard time fighting someone with the Potaras."

Vegeta: "in his mind" They should have seen his fight against Zamasu, Kakarot even when he was already battered up managed to destroy Zamasu's Divine's Wrath with his Full Powered Kamehameha wave. Even if it didn't destroy Zamasu completely and the fact his arms were broken he still managed to deal some damage to that insane self proclaimed god."

Goku: "Haaaaaaaa" as the fist collide with Vegito's.

Vegito: "Come on all ready is this really the power of a Super Saiyan God you been babbling about or is it nothing more than a fluke."

Goku: "You haven't seen anything yet, besides I'm only getting Started!" as Goku get into his stance while his aura charged up.

Vegito: "Good cause I'm not going to hold back any longer."

As the Saiyans then clashed once more with each giving a blow to one another to the point both fighters hit each other in the face. Not before long Goku attempts to use Super Dragon Fist( a move Goku uses in Xenoverse) at Vegito who blocks most of the attacks but not the finishing blow which sent him flying to the river. Goku then fires a barge of Ki Blasts towards the river. Vegito appear from behind and land a kick to the back at Goku before he then charges up an energy ball and firing it to the Saiyan. Goku recovers but is completely damaged from the blast to the point part of his orange shirt was ruined.

Vegito: "sarcastically" "Oh I'm Sorry I guess went to far to the point your Gi is damaged."

Goku: "Smiles" "Your really are something but I'm not quitting just yet, I guess I have no choice, you really want to see it so badly well then you got your wish, but I going to warn you what about your to face is beyond everything you ever imagined." As Goku tears up his orange shirt