Vegito Meets Everyone. The Arena Will Be Completed in 40 Hours.

Previously on Dragon Ball Super: Gods vs The Super Warrior, Goku, Vegeta, and Vegito went to The Omni King's Palace to request Grand Zenos to settle their match by making a Arena for them to fight. Their request was granted but with a certain condition that Vegito must return back to his timeline after the match is over and that the arena will take about 40 hours to make.

Back on Earth
Goku, Vegeta, Vegito, Lord Beerus, Whis, Supreme Kai, and Elder Kai arrived in Capsule Corp where they happen to be greeted by Bulma, Chichi, Videl, Gohan, Piccolo, Mr Satan, and Buu."

Gohan: "Dad!"

Chichi: "Goku!"

Videl: "Hey!"

Mr Satan: "Welcome Back fellas!"

Piccolo: "It's great to see you guys."

Bulma: "Hey Guys your back, did you both settled your score to see which of you is stronger?"

Goku: "Not quite Bulma, we nearly cracked the whole universe in our beam struggle and well someone came after the cracked is closed."

Chi Chi: "What!? You nearly cracked the Universe!"

Gohan, Piccolo, and Bulma notices Vegito.

Gohan: "Hmm Dad who's that with you guys. He looks a lot like you but also Vegeta, Come to think of it he also has both you and Vegeta's power just who is he?"

Piccolo: "Yeah Gohan is Right, I can see the resemblance between both you and Vegeta Goku, he even has your clothes but in reverse and is even wearing Vegeta's gloves and boots. Strange he's also wearing the Potara earrings."

Bulma: "Just who are you Mister?"

Vegito: ".....It's great to see you all again."

Videl: "Huh great to see us all again? What's that supposed to mean?"

Mr. Satan: "I don't know who you are but you are obviously a fan of me because who else would say it's great to see me again that means we met before haven't we?"

Vegito: "Well yes and no Mr. Satan."

Mr. Satan: "Oh then you must have been a previous pupil that I have forgotten..... Say I think I seen your face from somewhere."

Vegito: "We have met Hercule but It's complicated you see I'm the fusion Of Vegeta and Kakarot together, Vegito."

Gohan, Piccolo, Videl, Chichi, Bulma, and Mr. Satan are in shock.

Gohan: "Fusion!? As in the Potaras!?"

Piccolo: "It all makes sense now, no wonder that guy is wearing Potaras! He's both Goku and Vegeta!"

Videl: "Your saying that Guy is Goku and Vegeta fused through some earrings!?"

Chichi: "My Goku..... and Vegeta.... fused into one?"

Bulma: "That's insane!"

Mr Satan: "This is Crazy! I remember now your that Fused Warrior who fought against Majin Buu years ago!!!"

Vegito: "Hehehe you got me there, I'm glad to see guys again."

Bulma: "But How!?"