𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ANGEL
• date ; march 9, 2019
• place ; apartment complex, dtla

today's tuesday which means the twins are uploading a video, i'm pretty sure it's the prank that i helped grayson with. anyways, today jake and i are going to shane's house again to film another video.

i tap on the green icon and am shown with messages. i click on one with the name shane dawson and start typing.

shane dawson❤️

hey shane, i'll be there
in about 30 mins

almost immediately i get a text back saying;

ok, can't wait
to see you again☺️

after entering shane's house with jake by my side, i see uno and honey running towards us. i pick up jake knowing they'll probably knock him over. "hey uno, hey honey!" i say to both dogs while patting their heads.

i hear a gasp coming from the kitchen so i look up and see ryland's sister, morgan, "oh my god, oh my god, hi, i'm morgan."

"oh my god, hi! i'm sorry i didn't see you there, i was busy greeting uno and honey." a small chuckle coming from both of us. "and this is my son, jake." his little face being hidden by my neck due to him being shy.

"hi baby jake. how are you, lil cutie?" morgan says to jake while patting his back and his head slowly coming out. "do you know where shane is? he wanted to film again."

"um—last time i saw him he was on the other living room." morgan's finger pointing to her left. she walks back and peeks to see if shane's where she pointed. "yup, he's in there."

i take jake's left hand in my right hand and begin walking towards the living room when i'm stopped by morgan, "hey, i can take jake and you and shane film. well, if it's okay with you, and baby jake."

i look down at jake to see him looking at me, i crouch down to his level, "baby, you're okay with that? morgan can play with you." a small smile on my face.

"yeth momma, i want play."

3:00 pm

i'm now home with jake and we're on the couch watching nemo. i feel my phone vibrate and i see a youtube video notification.

Dolan Twins
DISGUISED FROM MY TWIN BROTHER (PRANK)

i immediately click on it, grayson being the first to appear explaining what he's doing. it cuts to him walking outside, then him, jake and i at the spy shop. next, to us three in my car with me in the backseat with jake and grayson at the front, finally to the prank where ethan grabs him by the collar and finally, the outro.

as i'm watching the outro grayson interrupts what ethan is saying and begins his speech, "i also want to say a huge huge huge thank you to angel for helping me and kyle do this prank on ethan. you guys can subscribe to her, we'll put a link down below to her channel. peace!"

i decide to scroll down to the comments to say 'thank you' and 'it was fun to film' but all i see is shipping comments for me and grayson.

i totally ship angel and grayson

wait, angel has a son?

angel and grayson, can they like, date?

i decide to ignore them and just write a thank you comment. it immediately gets thousands of likes and comments. i reload the video and see that it was favorited by the twins.

i turn off my phone, knowing it'll give me a panic attack from all the comments and overwhelmed fans. i focus on jake, peacefully seeing him watch the tv with nemo and dory swimming around.

i hear a ding from my phone. again. i press the button on the side of the phone and see that it's a message from grayson.

grayson dolan💚

hey, do you and jake
want to go to the beach
with me?

( can't think of a ship name
for angel & gray :( also filler
chapter , yee yee )