𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

GRAYSON
• date ; march 9, 2019
• place ; malibu, ca

going up the stairs to both angel's and jake's room, i open the door slightly more and see jake playing with his fire truck. "hey bup, you wanna go downstairs with momma and me?"

"yeth! how's momma?" he asks me while i grab his hand slowly helping him get up from his criss-cross position. "she's great, how are you?"

"i good. and you gway gway?" the nickname that he's given me in such a short time, making my heart melt. the sweet and innonce in his voice, turning me soft. "i'm great bup." a small smile slowly rising on my face.

"do you stwill like my momma?" i turn to face him, his question catching me off-guard. "i do bup, i think i might like her even more." a small smile on my face, his eyes lighting up. "aw you her boyfwend?" a chuckle erupting from my throat, his questions being adorable.

"sadly, not yet, bup."

turning the corner of the stairs into the living room, i'm faced with angel, standing up right in front of me. "oh god, you scared me." i gulp slowly closing my eyes, afraid that she heard jake's and i's conversation.

"damn, i'm that ugly?" a grin on her face. "no, it's just that i thought you were sitting down, waiting for jake and i."

ANGEL

"well, you thought wrong, my friend."

"i did, i really did." his cheeks somehow pumping more blood and making them turn a subtle, yet bright pink-ish red. i look down towards my watch, nothing expensive but not cheap either, noticing the time 9:58.

i chuckle lightly before speaking to grayson, "thanks for bringing jake down, but it's way past his bedtime. i should really get him to sleep."

my eyes gazing up to grayson's noticing that he was already staring me down. i gulp ever so gently, the stare slightly intimidating me. "yeah, it's no problem, we can go up together."

"goodnight grayson." i tell him with a small smile on my face. "goodnight angel, goodnight bup." he comes forwards leaving a kiss on my forehead, squatting and giving jake a small peck. i could feel tingles on the middle of my forhead, exactly where he kissed me.

"night gway gway." jake's small hand waving at grayson while he enters his room for the night.

•the next morning, 7:19 am

i slowly open my eyes to be greeted by a jumping jake and a smiling grayson. "jake! no!" i exclaim while we're laughing at each other. "okay bup, i think that's enough jumping for mama." his hands going around jake's waist and resting him on his hip.

they way he said 'mama' made my heart race and heat rush to my cheeks. i shyly smile up at him, giving jake a peck on the cheek. i head towards the bathroom to brush my teeth, brush my hair and change.

i grab the black scrunchie that's laying on the counter and put it on my wrist. i straighten my hair, the metal clasping down, slowly making the texture different. i turn the straightner off, unplugging it from the wall.

i change into a white silk crop top with black shorts and black vans. i head downstairs where grayson's making breakfast and jake's in the living room playing with his police car and fire truck.

"need any help?" i ask grayson with a smile on my face. a white tank top and grey shorts resting on his body were his clothes of choice. "nah, i can handle it." a smirk and a wink displayed on his face.

this stupid little crush has to stop. he's driving me crazy.

i rested myself on the counter top admiring grayson and his actions. how his biceps would flex every time he would flip a pancake without a spatula or when he bent down to grab the orange juice from the fridge.

i have to snap out of this dumb little crush.

( this is the last one maybe but enjoy the drafts i had finished before publishing😭😭✌🏼 )

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙗𝙚 | 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙣 [discontinued] 🎉