Arousal

A/N: so this is like my favorite pairing of all time for Vampire Diaries. So I looked it and and there weren't any stories, so I wrote this.

Klaus and Caroline were currently taking a walk outside of the Mikaelson estate. She knew that it was wrong of her to be spending time with him, but she was alone and she missed Tyler, and the original vampire brought such intrigue with him. He spoke of Paris, London, and Italy, traveling the world together and doing everything that any woman would dream of. He sketched pictures of her and he sent her gifts, he was so romantic and she could not help but feel drawn to him, despite knowing that he was a terrible individual.

Still, she loved Tyler and she did not plan to take Klaus up on any of his offers. She would never hurt her boyfriend that way.

"Well, well, this is interesting. Are the lovebirds having a nice evening?" An accented voice floated through the air, drawing Caroline out of her conflicting thoughts. She recognized the voice immediately. It was Rebekah. Turning, she looked over her shoulder at the blonde vampire and then over to Klaus, expecting him to speak.

There was no way that she was saying anything. Rebekah was intimidating.

"Let us be, Rebekah. We are busy." Klaus stated with a glare at his younger sister.

"I can see that." She responded spitefully, walking toward the couple and staring them down with angry blue eyes. Even if she did not understand her reasoning, she hated that her brother was showing interest in Caroline.

He took a step closer to Rebekah and stared down into her eyes with hatred behind his. He was not going to allow her to ruin the evening with her petty problems. She could be such a desperate brat, always searching for attention and validation. Well, not tonight. Tonight was to be his and Caroline's night. "I said, let us be."

"And if I do not wish to let you be?" She asked with a raised brow.

Suddenly, Klaus lashed out, wrapping his hand around Rebekah's throat and lifting her off of the ground. He stared up into her eyes and watched as she squirmed in his grip. "If you do not wish to leave us alone, then I could always silence you again with a dagger to the heart."

Caroline watched with wide eyes as the two of them fought with each other. She did not know what to do. She hated seeing this side of Klaus, it made all of the romanticism disappear and he became the man who would kill his sister to shut her up. That was wrong on so many levels. He acted power crazy, like he owned Rebekah.

Rebekah set herself free from his grip with a lot of struggle and lunged at him, throwing him across the street. He slammed his head into the curb and lay there for a moment dazed, before quickly jumping back to his feet and running at his sister. The blonde original growled out and bared her fangs as she once again lunged at him, knocking him back against the concrete and straddling his chest as she held him down by the throat.

"Rebekah, is this any way to treat your brother?" He asked in a strangled voice.

"If I have learnt anything from you, then yes." She responded tightening her grip around his neck as her eyes darkened to a deep black. For so many years Klaus had hurt her, killed her over and over again, and she had always forgiven him, but she was tired of forgiving him.