New Customers.

.

I stumbled out of car and up the front path as he took off down the road,tiers screaming. I knocked on the door, and soon enough it was thrown open by a, if you ask me, verrry attractive lad. "Um, Hi. I'm from The blitz, you booked me?" I said trying to make myself confer-dint. Didn't work.

"Oh, yeah, come on in" he said opening the door a fraction more so I could slip in " Liam, by the way" he said, offering me his hand "um, people call me Stud, or Thong Boy, it's really up to you" I said with a weak smile,his face changed to concussed as he tried to finer out what I had said,but then it changed to a radiant smile "What's your real name?" he asked as we started walking down a very clean hall, "what?" I said,confusion engulfing my face, he chuckled " well do you really expect me to believe your name is Thong Boy?"

Oh now I understand.....shit, there used to be a stripper that looked after me,she was one of mums friends....I think she used to call me Henry? Harlo? Harry? Harry! Yes! That was it!! Harry Styles! " um, my name is Harry" I said as we reached a cream door -also clean- 'Liam' opened it living to a living room.

I looked around, gawking. It was so clean! So white! WOW! There was a flat t.v like the one in our 'pimps' office, the carpet was gray/black fluffy, with smoky grey couches. I heated someone clear there voice, I turned to see a dining table with three other boys. One was bottle blond,blue eyes, pale complexion. Not bad. Another was a tan boy, black hair that fell around his face,brown eyes, defining check bones. Hmm, nice. The last boy that was sitting at the other end of the table had brown hair, blue eyes, tanned ,but not too tanned completion. Very, very nice.

"Well boys, this is Harry, the guy from 'The Blitz' " Liam said, addressing the other three boy. "Um ,well, this is Niall" he pointed to the bottle blond, "Zayn" he pointed to the handsome lad, "and this is Louis" he pointed to the very,very attractive lad. "Nice to meet all" I smiled "DIMPLES" the blond lad -Niall?- yelled. "So your Thong Boy?" pretty boy, Zayn stated, looking unsure " That's me" I said, a proud smile once agin enclosing upon my face "aren't you em, too young?" Niall asked "No, I'm legal" I said,trying to keep my cool, the boys still looked sceptic, so I changed the subject "So whos the customer, or are we having sixsome?" as soon as those words left my mouth the boy Louis paled,out of the corner of my eye I noticed him latch his hands upon the dining table,turning his knuckles white.

Guessing it's him.

But,I've been wrong before.....

"No, no, no,no! Didn't you get told what we booked you for?" Zayn questioned "Umm, I thought I would be doing the usual...but I am yours for the night. You can do whatever you want with me" I said back flirtatiously,battering my eyelids as I looked around the four lads "So, what would you like me to do? I can do anything" I smirked as Niall chocked on his beer "Ok, w-well, um, basically we were playing truth and dare and um, we dared Louis to get a stripper or pros-prostitute and get them to give him a lap dance" I chuckled at Nialls fail attempted to talk "Can do" I smiled.

"So Louis, where do you want to do this" I chuckled once more as he paled, resembling Caspar the ghost "couch" he mumbled,standing up and walking to the gray couch,sitting down, looking awfully tense. As I made my way over to my bag I excused myself to the bath room where I removed my cloths and oiled myself up.

After ten minutes I walked out, cloths back on and ready for their little show.

Walking into the lounge all faces where on me, I winked at Niall who sat at the end of the couch that the Zayn and Liam were perched, eagerly waiting to see what i could do.