Chapter 25: Planning the Kidnapping

Izuku was perched on a sofa, his notebook in his lap as he read over notes, updating any inconsistencies. All for One wanted Izuku to turn it in tommorow at the latest, which would allow him to formulate a strategy of which only he and Shigaraki knew the purpose. It was annoying to say the least. During the meeting with All for One, it was said that he would bring out Shigaraki's resolve. If he couldn't, they would have to resort to other means. Izuku was relying on Shigaraki developing his resolve so Izuku didn't have to force him to obtain one.

Toga plopped down next to him, beaming widely, showing of he vampire-esk teeth that made her quirk more accessible, due her need of blood. In order to keep the girl safe, he did a background check in laboratories  on the blood that she obtains, checking for any signs of diseases that could cause her harm. That of which, she was very grateful for. There was always that risk concerning her quirk so she was glad to say the very least.

Toga rested her head on Izukus shoulder, which Izuku payed no mind to. It became a commonplace gesture that the girl did to show her infatuation with him. Well, it was more the work that he did that she was drawn to. Nevertheless, she looked down at the notebook that was in Izukus lap, which he was writing in.

"Dekuuu. Don't you do anything except write in that thing?"

"Well I have my work to do you know."

Huffing slightly, she sat up looking the boy in the eye. For once, he actually didn't have his contacts in, allowing for his forestry green eyes to pierce through her red ones. She was sufficiently disappointed to find that he didn't have naturally red eyes. "You know what I mean." She whined, pouting at the black-haired man that chuckled at her. "I don't really have anything else to do."

Toga pounced up, excitement written all over her feature. "Why don't we go an-"

"No Toga."

"You don't even know what I was going to say!"

"I'm sure that I do." He said, laughing softly. This was the first person around his age that he had talked to in a long time. Most of the people he worked with were not adolescents. Toga was similar, as most of the people in her same age group feared her, and stayed away from her due to her psychotic tendencies. Izuku was unfazed by that, and Toga adored Izukus work. It left them feeling like normal teenagers for a change.

Shigaraki walked into the bar, followed by Dabi and Spinner along with various other people. It had been a few days since the three had joined and various others had come since. One example was a man going by Muscular. His name was by no means an exaggeration as his muscular physique and attitude presented him as a stereotypical muscle head. Izuku didn't really pay him any mind.

There was a boy who called himself Mustard, who was around Izuku's and Toga's age, albeit slightly younger with the appearance of a middle school kid. Though they did not get along very well, with Mustards overwhelming sense of narcissism and his own perceived higher intelligence meant he frequently talked down and berated others, except for the highest ranked in the league like Kurogiri.

In regards to Izuku, it was clear to see that he was jealous of his position as it main informate and a mastermind behind many of the coordinated attacks. During their limited conversations, he frequently pointed out errors in his plan, which were mainly due to Shigaraki changing the default plan.

Honestly, Izuku found it quite funny seeing this middle school kid trying to overstep his boundaries, especially considering Izuku's reputation.

Mustand was a rank B villian, Izuku was ranked at S, the second highest rank.

No wonder he teased the shit out of the kid.

Izuku and Toga watched as around 5 or 6 people entered the room and sat down on the chairs, following Kurogiri's authority. Toga sat up, pouting as the twos conversation was cut short. Shigaraki stepped forward to face them all, marvelling his and Girans handiwork in collecting this many top-tier villians in one location.