Everything Ends

Chapter 8 - Everything Ends

I quickly opened a door and hid as my dad was coming out of the room.

I thought to myself "Why is it that this would happen." 

Thinking back I thought that my parents were happy ,but where they not.

After awhile of trying to calm myself and hold in my tears I observed the room i was in.

I saw a big painting and row and rows of books.

Curiously, I went to grab the book that caught my eyes first. 

"It's a photo album." I said as I opened it. Before I could get to open it I heard someone open the door and came in. It was Baekhyun.

I put the book down and hid behind one row of books.

" Seriously! I thought I could leave my problems with you Manager. Could you take care of my scandal as quickly as possible!" Baekhyun blared at the phone.

He hung up and grabbed the album I had placed down. I watched him curiously through the bookcase. 

I watched him as he looked at the album with such caring eyes. 

"What am I suppose to do when you are not here with me?" Baekhyun said looking at the photo.

"Hyung." Baekhyun whispered and then slowly made his way out of the room.

As I saw Baekhyun leave I thought about the look he had when he was looking at the picture. I felt a heaviness surpass me as I vizualized his expression. Then I thought about my mom and dad. The saddness hit me and I stood up telling myself " Fighting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke this morning with a little bit of hope for a better day today. I got to miss school today to take a tour around Seoul and got to Exo's concert. 

Baekhyun and I had to meet up because he went to rehersals for the concert at 7:00 am.

When I got to the building that the concert was going to be held I became lost once again.

"Great I'm lost." I said tiredly.

I looked around to see if there was a map but I found my eyes upon a familiar boy.

"Hey! Your looking for Baekhyun right? " He asked happily.

The boy was in a black tux. with a bit of white on it. His hair was brown and was swept back with some gel on it. 

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked.

"I'm one of his friends and member of the band. I'm Xiumin you must be Mi Hyun if I'm correct." He said with a big smile.

" Yeah! I'm the girl that fell from the stairs."

We both laughed and he led the way to the stage.

////////////////////////////////////////////

On the stage some of the guys where sitting and others where laying.

"Hey!" Kris yelled.

"Hi." I replied.

I bowed to the rest of the members and they bowed back.

"Hey Mi Hyun, I need help danceing would you like to teach me?" asked a boy with a smerk on his face. The boy had rainbow hair and a black suit like the others.

"Um... I'm not great at dancing." I replied.

"But I would still love to spend time with you." He said.

"Shut up Sehun. Sorry about him he flirts a lot. I'm D.O. and thats Sehun." said another boy.

"Girl you have a good sense of style wanna go Gucci shopping with me?" asked one of the chinese members.

Before I could reply Baekhyun said "Dude why are all of you guys hitting on her? There nothing to want."

I glared at baekhyun and he smile back.

The guys all went back to practice and I watched them quietly.

Around 12 my brother texted me.

Woon Ha: Noona! I over heard mom screaming at dad saying she was going to divorce him.

Me:...

Every thing seemed to stop. My world seemed to come to and end. My eyes strated to sting and my mind went blank.

For a minute I my vision started to go dark and the I felt someone place their hand on mine.

**********************************************

I Love cliff hangers; how about you?