Worries

Chapter 3 - Worries

"Bam!"

I have my eyes closed shut real tight, but then I realize I feel no pain. I open my eyes and see Baekhyun hugging me and had stopped me from getting hurt.

"Baekhyun! Are you okay." I asked franticly.

Baekhyun lays there unconscious. I try tapping his shoulder a few times but he still doesn't budge. Then the boys from the room before come running down the stairs.

One of the boys saids "Here let us help you."

"Let me call the ambulance or go get his mom and dad." I replied quickly.

"Okay you call the ambluance and I will go get his parents." said another boy.

I grabbed my phone right out of my pocket as quickly as I could and called the ambulance. While the Boys took Baekhyun to his room.

_______________________________________

The amblulance reached shortly after I called. Baekhyun was taken to the hospital and his parents came with him. I paced back and forth in my room as I waited for any news about how he was.

"Wait, why am I so worried about him? He was being so rude to me though. It couldn't be that I have feeling for him right. No ,no ,no there is no way its probably because he saved me." I thought to myself.

My mom came into my room an hour later and told me to get dress and we would go to the hospital.

........................

I was right in front of the hospital door my mom and dad and brother had already gone in first. I sat outside the room and waited for everyone to leave before entering. I didn't want to talk to Baekhyun's dad because I felt really bad about what had happened today. After about half an hour my parents and brother was escorted out of the room by Baekhyun's dad.

"It's alright I will escort you guys to your car." said Mr. Byun.

"Hello." I said.

"Oh we're you waiting out here all this time. why didn't you come in." Asked Mr. Byun.

"I felt bad about what happened today." I murmured.

"It's alright would you like to come in? I'm going to escort your parents and brother out of the hospital."

"It's alright I think I'm tired I'm just gonna go home."

"You've come all the way here aren't you gonna come in and talk to Baekhyun?"

"Okay, I guess I will."

" Well my wife and daughter are in there right now so you can just come right in. I'm going to lead your family out now."

"Okay."

I walked slowly into the room that Baekhyun was in.

" Hello Mrs Byun and Yoon Mi." I said.

" Hello Mi Hyun." said Mrs. Byun.

"Oh you were a little late Baekhyun is sleeping."

"Oh it's alright I just came to see how he was doing."

"Well Yoon Mi and I were about to go get food then come back would you like to come?"

"No thank you I'm just gonna stay here. Also since I feel bad that Baekhyun fell I will stay here and watch him tonight. You can just head home after your done eating with Yoon Mi."

"You don't have to do that Mi Hyun."

" No I insist to stay. Also you should probably tell Mr. Byun that I'm staying."

"Okay then I'll be leaving, bye."

As Mrs. Byun left the room Yoon Mi glared at me before leaving. After both of them left I sat myself in the seat right next to Baekhyun's bed. I stared at him awhile and thought about why he would save me. I got tired so I stood up and was gonna go get something to drink. But then all of a sudden I feel someone grab my wrist.

End of chapter 3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you enjoy cliff hangers because I think I'm going to end every chapter with one. I'm not trying to be mean but this is what always keeps me reading something. I really want to know if you guys are a big fan of love triangles.😂😂😂